You are not logged in.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 7:53am

shaycarez

Beginner

• "shaycarez" started this thread

Arisen

Ok, its great that we all come together on new server...all nationns.
But that not the point, why Arisen, which for me is race most capable to be the engenieer doesn't have it?
Why the Arisen have less archetypes of all? :(

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 10:58am

machopi

Beginner

This dude actually makes a good point. Seems unreasonable (to say the least) for a technologically advanced race of zombie cyborgs to not be able to be engineers.There literally isn't a single good reason why this is as it is.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 12:27pm

Tamora

Beginner

And do not forget: the teacher of engineers. Coincidence or is it a clever plot by the dictatorial governments of Nezebgrad and Novograd? I feel like Jessica Fletcher U____U

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 12:33pm

Dhamp

Professional

I seem to remember some old lore that the Arisen can't learn - all the classes that they have now, they had as the Zem.

They also have the same class diversity as Gibberlings, unless I've missed something.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 12:50pm

ValekLost

Trainee

it has been a deep delusion for me too...BUT..
..I think it's because Zems are before all scientists AND magic scholars at the same time. If you take a look at all the classes avalaible for Arisens you can see that all are mana-based. No one is energy-based.

It's true that a lot of Arisen NPC have energy and not mana and it's also true that some of them can do "anormal" activities in this sense (ie. we have seen Tep's Cultist swordsmen), but it's the only reason I give myself to explain why Engineers are unavailable for Arisens :/

BTW I don't understand why they put one as their teacher. Maybe because they have the knowledge but not ...ehr...the ability (?) to be an Engineer in the same way a Xadaganian can instead? O.o

On the other hand, an explanation like Dhamp's one make sense. They "know" but "can't" because of some limitation due to his "revenant" condition.

ps. I really LOVE wonder about all this things ç_ç ..like WHY only female Arisens have the tail and clawed hands/feet? And why only male Arisen have those 4 sort of socket (2 under their collarbones and 2 on the back)? And why male and female have different spinal devices?!
:Q_________

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 6:18pm

shaycarez

Beginner

• "shaycarez" started this thread

Damn...Thanks for the answers guys. I would like to hear something from game masters, damn such amazing race...lying wasted with only four archetypes.
Only Mana related? then give me druid!!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 7:15pm

It is just because arisens have all this metal exposed and they constantly get electrocuted. Yaskercare could not afford replacement parts for all the electrocuted arisens so he passed a law that allows arisens only to teach engineering but not practice it.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 7:33pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Yaskercare could not afford
At first I thought you typed out care on accident, backspaced but didn't actually remove it.
Then I realized you were making a joke.
Then I realized I got really sad because America is getting Obamacare now and so many people can't afford it.
Someone have a spare room in another country I can move into until he's gone? :(