You are not logged in.

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 1:46pm

Hello,

There is a new icon, on top right of your Allods interface, above the minimap, between latency indicator and progressive downloading, that can unstuck characters in game, have you tried it ?

Or, you can try the teleport stone, in you character's inventary (keyboard i )

Or you can ask a mage or psio ingame to invite you in a party and ask him to cast its teleport spell.

Last solution, send a request to the support team :
http://support.my.com/games/kb/allods/?code=en_US

Good luck.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 5:35pm

Starting with patch 5.0, we have a "Bug Report" feature in-game. I don't think you can support a bug or contact support yet (they're colored red) but you can teleport to safety. But unless you have the "Dead End" effect (which I'm not sure how we can get), after you teleport to safety you'll receive and effect that will slow you down and increase cooldown of your abilities for 30 minutes. This wil also activate the cooldown on your teleporter stone.

So, if you have the "Dead End" effect, use this tool. If you don't have it, use the Teleporter Stone.

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 7:11pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Starting with patch 5.0, we have a "Bug Report" feature in-game.
I believe we started having it at the patch 4.0.3 or so (but not like it's relevant now anyway)

You can also ask for people to craft you a thing called Deadly Poison :D It works best if you're stuck in an astral ship or some skirmish where mage's teleport would bring you (and everyone near you from that party) out of the battleground
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Rate this thread