You are not logged in.

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 10:44pm

homerosi

Intermediate

too bad leaders from Corrupt guild killed the game totaly ... they got all the ppl and told them not to que anything ... cause they allways loose it , then they blocked morphers with overbiding any1 from asgard who wanted to change class and try to form a party to actually do smthing .... well they just played against the ppl and not for the community.

Hope they open their eyes and try to ( learn at least ) pvp .. so we could keep few players until some god miracle will happen. Cheers !
Leaders from Corrupt told people not to que BG's I'm actully rolling on the floor laughing trying to type this. GUYS DON't QUEEE pl0x don't, we don't need amalgam and signs!! Overbidding morphers as in, corrupt got 4 morphers and the rest of the server got rest? Anyway too make a long story short ye P2P is dead.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 10:46pm

Achilles

Intermediate

too bad leaders from Corrupt guild killed the game totaly ... they got all the ppl and told them not to que anything ... cause they allways loose it , then they blocked morphers with overbiding any1 from asgard who wanted to change class and try to form a party to actually do smthing .... well they just played against the ppl and not for the community.

Hope they open their eyes and try to ( learn at least ) pvp .. so we could keep few players until some god miracle will happen. Cheers !
Leaders from Corrupt told people not to que BG's I'm actully rolling on the floor laughing trying to type this. GUYS DON't QUEEE pl0x don't, we don't need amalgam and signs!! Overbidding morphers as in, corrupt got 4 morphers and the rest of the server got rest? Anyway too make a long story short ye P2P is dead.

Funny how an SO from your guild was on league telling us all a different story to yours earlier today, they mentioned you directly actually, said something along the lines of 'seppe just quits unless it's a free win' and something along the lines of 'seppe and aber have like 200k gold so they just buy all morphers'
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 10:49pm

homerosi

Intermediate

People can say as much as they like achilles you should know that, if it makes them feel better they say the server will survive for years but we all know that's not true and free win my ass I was 1 of the 3 people who made corrupt even, and yes me and aber had money I got 4 cores since the server opened.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 10:52pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Not saying I believe it, more saying, well you clearly have a snake slithering about so to speak. Either way, i agree that the server is dead and really see no hope for it now, shame really :(

Wtb Asgard back, even though league lost most of the time, at least the server was active and the PvP we had were hard fight and hell of a lot of fun :(
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 10:54pm

homerosi

Intermediate

I gave my lead position away on corrupt, who will say maybe it will help, and yes that asgard time was fun even the time aods used to pop on p2p with consortium also.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o