You are not logged in.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:46pm

• "Natureswrath" started this thread

profession nr 1

wonder if Pro-Slacking finally will be a rewarded/serious profession this patch ¿ 8|¿
gaat niet bestaat niet

Friday, May 9th 2014, 4:55pm

Fraust

Trainee

Not sure what or who Pro-slacking is but the professions available are in pretty good shape. I have Weaponsmithing and Alchemy on my main, Blacksmithing and Tailoring on my first Reincarnate and Leatherworking on my engineer. I can make plenty of unbound items and the end-game craft gear is very efficient and sells like hot cakes in the auction house.

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 7:41am

Not sure what or who Pro-slacking is but the professions available are in pretty good shape. I have Weaponsmithing and Alchemy on my main, Blacksmithing and Tailoring on my first Reincarnate and Leatherworking on my engineer. I can make plenty of unbound items and the end-game craft gear is very efficient and sells like hot cakes in the auction house.

"Pro-Slacking" == PROfessional SLACKING i.e. leeching in BGs, not pulling your weight in Dominion / raids etc., but also people who join guilds to get the tabard bonus but never do *anything* for the guild (ffs how long does it take to kill the shadow thing and read the speeches in Bort, Victory Park, and Old Square??).

I think it would be a very popular profession. Or at least many players would be already maxed out in it, even if they didn't want to have to admit it to the world.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, May 12th 2014, 9:45pm

beeing afk while others work for you is always efficient als long as they cannot kick you

however this is only recommended if you play solo, since social interactions suffer from that :P

Rate this thread