You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:34pm

Dolce

Beginner

• "Dolce" started this thread

Wtf Is Wrong With These Devs?!

I just got an email saying I AM BANNED AFTER 4 YEARS of playing this game and NEVER ONCE abusing ANY BUG OR VIOLATING ANY TERMS OF USE.

You people claim I exploited some gold exploit bug...I BUY 11 GPOTS A DAY WITH THE 640 GOLD I GET FROM DOING DAILY QUEST ON MY PRIVATE ALLOD! Then I am told to submit a ticket through this link to discuss it....BUT I HAVE TO SAY I ADMIT TO EXPLOITING THE TERMS OF USE?! WTF is wrong you people? I am a "main" exploiter? IM PRETTY SURE IF I WAS A MAIN EXPLOITER I WOULD BUY A HELL OF A LOT MORE GPOTS THAN 11 A DAY.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:36pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Yeah don't worry Dolce, I got one too.
I already sent in a ticket to see what's up because I have no idea what I'm banned for.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:37pm

Your not alone, a ton of us from NA server were banned, I am at a loss for words...I didn't even do Trade route, I'm a Cs player. Really Confused.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:40pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I think they just are trying to "reverse merge" the servers.
They don't like the NA community so they're banning us all.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:43pm

Dolce

Beginner

• "Dolce" started this thread

I am so pissed off, this is unreal. 4 years of loyalty, specifically avoiding situations that could result in even looking like I was violating terms of use, and I get banned for buying 11 gpots a day to pay off 20$ I owe a friend. Thanks a lot devs....

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:45pm

Could we get some Gm attention plz, this is complete bs......How do you have any proof of something that DID NOT happen?

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:47pm

I got banned as well. Did they really just ban all of NA players? O.o
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:51pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Quote from another thread:

Quoted

servers up !!! currency exchange rate down
So.....You banned a ton of people that had purchased currency in legitimate ways and then reset the gem shard ratio so that it wouldn't affect it?
This is insane.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:51pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Im not banned still..how sad
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:52pm

Same, got banned without even receiving an email.

I NEVER did any exploit of anything, and didn't even do the normal trade route.

<cut> At least a perfect occasion to definitively leave this game. Have fun with this band of morons!

Sorry, but there is NEVER a good excuse to use such language.
-Wraith

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (May 22nd 2014, 10:13pm)

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:53pm

dang you guys were sacrificed in the name of low gem shard rate

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:54pm

This is ridiculous. What the hell?

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:55pm

Quoted

Dear players,

As you may have noticed, the rate for exchanging Crystals to Gold <-> Gold to Crystals changed dramatically over the course of time. We have been reviewing the logs as to the cause of the over inflated cost in Crystal to Gold (and vica versa) exchange and have found that some users abused a Gold exploit bug.

The after effect of this abuse has caused the high costs of the Crystals and has damaged the servers economy, forcing us to take such drastic actions to rectify the situation.

As a result, we will be banning all involved accounts and will adjust the exchange rate.

Players who have been banned because of this are requested to submit a support ticket here

Your Allods.com team

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:55pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Wow even Tona got banned?
I can guarantee you that Tona never did the ban and actually what a HUGE advocate against it, just like me.
She made a HUGE thread with tons of dedication stating the problem on the allods.gpotato.com forum and how fast it was spiraling out of control.
Here is my thread on Highroller's old forum from when gPotato basically banned everyone on the allods.gpotato.com forum.

This needs a SERIOUS fix guys.......a SERIOUS one.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:06pm

we need a GM to step up and say something and address the issue of banning all these innocent NA players

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:07pm

Yes, addressing this right now would be much appreciated. There's 30 people browsing the thread, I bet all of them have been banned.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:14pm

I haven't been banned but I'll be lurking in this thread patiently awaiting an explanation from the GMs. This is the most ridiculous load of <snip> I've ever heard of.

Watch the language..
-W

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (May 22nd 2014, 10:15pm)

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:17pm

Maybe because it is an NA only issue they are choosing not to care? idk seems like it? Only time would tell...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:28pm

From what I understand it was an investigation where they ban any player who purchase X amount of currency, but it is interesting to see the ban issue on player's when they have lost enough of the pay to play server to need a boost in activity while offering free subscription. Appear's to be a clever method of repopulating the P2P server before the time run's out. Since the currency vendor is a feature in the game they really can't hold ban's for use of it, and can't enforce regulation of it's use or size of purchase without notification of a regulation regarding a player's purchases from it. Of course the ToS is vague, and they can use any reason to issue ban's when they like if they have a reason.. that may benefit them financially.

Check into it, because alot of bad player responses on popular gaming portal's over wrongfull doing could be a bad thing for the company. Ther is also the option of collecting information of player's for review by legal counsel so if anything can be done in the meantime.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Splatter" (May 22nd 2014, 7:37pm)

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:31pm

Maybe because it is an NA only issue they are choosing not to care? idk seems like it? Only time would tell...

From what I understand it was an investigation where they ban any player who purchase X amount of currency, but it is interesting to see the ban issue on player's when they have lost enough of the pay to play server to need a boost in activity while offering free subscription. Appear's to be a clever method of repopulating the P2P server before the time run's out. Since the currency vendor is a feature in the game they really can't hold ban's for use of it, and can't enforce regulation of it's use or size of purchase without notification of a regulation regarding a player's purchases from it. Of course the ToS is vague, and they can use any reason to issue ban's when they like if they have a reason.. that may benefit them financially.

Check into it, because alot of bad player responses on popular gaming portal's over wrongfull doing could be a bad thing for the company.

I lol at your logic - "they ban players to increase population" :thumbup: