You are not logged in.

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 2:03am

Guza

Intermediate

• "Guza" started this thread

No Audio on Gibby Emotes

Is anyone else having issues with gibberling emotes?
There is no audio for any of them.
On my kanian characters emotes work just fine except for my gibberlings, they are muted >_<

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 8:25am

On my old gibberling warrior reincarnation Bubblezz before I delete her,I had same problem with emotes which were mute but I thought this was a bug since these same emotes used to do voices back then so I just deleted her..I think it probably might be a bug.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 9:27am

Fayne

German Community Manager

Hello!

The dev team is already aware of this.
Please be kind to any Gibblering you encounter while we are trying to resolve this.

Fluffy regards,
Fayne
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 11:10am

need A name

Intermediate

[...] I had same problem with emotes which were mute but I thought this was a bug since these same emotes used to do voices back then so I just deleted her..I think it probably might be a bug.
Sorry, but are bugged emotes really a reason to delete a char? ^^
Also, it's just the voices which are almost muted by me all the time to listen to my music. :D
Please be kind to any Gibblering you encounter while we are trying to resolve this.
Nooo, smash them if you see anyone!
Okay, on the other hand, you can hold them as pets.. :whistling:
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 4:19pm

[...] I had same problem with emotes which were mute but I thought this was a bug since these same emotes used to do voices back then so I just deleted her..I think it probably might be a bug.
Sorry, but are bugged emotes really a reason to delete a char? ^^
Also, it's just the voices which are almost muted by me all the time to listen to my music. :D

That bug was one of many reasons,She was a level 28 or 29 warrior and after patch I kinda felt healer was more fun than warrior and didn't feel warriors were so fun for me anymore+this bug which might end up not being only an audio bug so I didn't want to risk leveling up a bugged character after all.

Quoted

Quoted from "Fayne"

Quoted

Nooo, smash them if you see anyone!
Okay, on the other hand, you can hold them as pets.. :whistling:
No!Don't smash the kawaii!
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 11:06am

Some orc emotes are affected by this as well. Especially /attack, and that makes playing an orc much less fun.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Rate this thread