You are not logged in.

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 2:11pm

no, we will still get them as separate updates.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 2:27pm

As a gamer myself, I would much rather have a properly translated and as bug free version as possible released when its ready, then have things rushed, poorly translated and buggy to fit within a certain time frame.
@ Wraith - Let's be frank here - this patch will not be 100% free of glitches or placeholders so I think it would actually be more beneficial to you guys if you released it and let us, players help you with finding minor errors in the game.

I'm sure you realise this patch will bring a lot of advantages for people who gear up slower than the rest and therefore might actually help with keeping more players in allods so please don't wait too long with releasing it as maybe one day we might wake up and realise that there isn't that many of us who still play this game and you might have to close the server alltogether.

Also as far as I know, test servers for 5.2 will soon go live in Russia and with my.com/mail.ru taking the game back also meant less gear difference etc between Eu and Russia.

All the best.

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 2:49pm

As a gamer myself, I would much rather have a properly translated and as bug free version as possible released when its ready, then have things rushed, poorly translated and buggy to fit within a certain time frame.
@ Wraith - Let's be frank here - this patch will not be 100% free of glitches or placeholders so I think it would actually be more beneficial to you guys if you released it and let us, players help you with finding minor errors in the game.

Placeholders in the game only happened when it was translated by the EU translation team, which was the case with 5.0 - translated by EU, then the decision to transfer the game to my.com happens. I'm assuming that fixing gpotato EU's mess with the translation is the reason why 5.01 is being delayed so much.

But I honestly have high expectations regarding 5.01's localization.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 7:08am

Windstorm

Trainee

It would be really nice if the 5.0.1 would be finally applied for us also;we lack the decent possibility to farm alone gold ,as the russians have gold q,gearing goes very slow ,most of players thinks that Welle and Forlorn are terribly boring to farm ;ppl don't have time to endless farm for refractors and so on ,game became boring lately ;same BG 's etc ;if the new BG will be set up and new astrals allods maybe will be less boring .And yes the time we have to wait for it ,its imho ,quite long .Somehow ,I had better expectations when I saw the Colors of War live in Russia,thinking that would be very soon introduced for us too,while we are ''in the developers arms ''(LoL).

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 8:32am

Diktator

Trainee

It would be really nice if the 5.0.1 would be finally applied for us also;we lack the decent possibility to farm alone gold ,as the russians have gold q,gearing goes very slow ,most of players thinks that Welle and Forlorn are terribly boring to farm ;ppl don't have time to endless farm for refractors and so on ,game became boring lately ;same BG 's etc ;if the new BG will be set up and new astrals allods maybe will be less boring .And yes the time we have to wait for it ,its imho ,quite long .Somehow ,I had better expectations when I saw the Colors of War live in Russia,thinking that would be very soon introduced for us too,while we are ''in the developers arms ''(LoL).
It will be soon...I think this month...maybe even next week :P

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 3:45pm

Can anyone translate the patch note of 5.0.1 and post it somewhere?
www.Allodsoracle.com