You are not logged in.

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 2:19am

its not about "skill difference" anyway, all classes require the same amount of skill but its not obvious to all players

try playing bard or warrior with only 3 buttons, its a guaranteed lose...

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 8:54am

Gramarye

Professional

If ur too stupid to play this game u should take bard cauz its OP and rlly easy to play

Healer would need more skill...
Oh so are you saying bard is a stupid brainless class?lol not at all..It might seem so because of cantata and nocturne which give passive heals and AOE damage all day yet you have no idea how smart can bards be specially in PVP..They simply have tons of tactics (unlike warriors who are like charge and stun,knock down,slow,damage damage damage damage in PVP or battle frenzy+crushing blow yay top of dps meter lol).They can be lazy because of songs yet to play bards efficiently you need to actually PLAY it and understand its combo for PVE or PVP.If you don't believe me I can tell you my PVP and PVE cycles for bard but you gotta keep up as well as their tactics.Oh btw I'm not saying warrior is a stupid class up there either though their damage is immense but they received some considerable nerf since merge but I'm saying that bards have far more choices and tactics than warrior in PVP at least so please think well before you finally judge something.Btw healers are op this patch as I can hardly see wound complexity anymore and anger isn't that efficient yet as rage used to be before merge so imo healers this patch are op specially FH.

idk why ur are talking about pvp in a thread for starting the game but well...Yes i have no idea about bard in pvp, but i know that he's op cauz u have a LOT of fancy shit no other class could give u:
- u can pull enemys around/out of circles
- u give group cc-immunity
- AoE-Fear
- double-life
- seal (NO RECAST NEEDED!!)
blablabla...its just unfair for other classes!

for PvE I didnt meant Max-Dps (no need in a lowiethread too). Maybe u need a good build which Maybe needs some skill...

But u will do enough dps playing this class brainless with Canta/Requiem and this just sucks. Last patch we had a Bard i DC2-Raid who just went afk and auto-followed tank, instead of 2nd place dps he was 4th doing nothing more than staying afk and doing dmg with canta.

As bard its enough just using these skills which are out of cd, like flying-blade or Raving Blade, between this u spam Disharmony like stupid and u just have to know if u should use timpani or Power-chord. Yes ofc u could use Muse or ure skills require Dragon-tears but just for max-dps which isnt need cauz bard is doing already enough dmg without these spells. If u play healer that will not work, u need to know which spells u have to use at which moment. So for totally noobs its bard is much easier and u can play him brainless without failing completly.

sry for bad english but i hope my Point is understandable now :)

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 2:08pm

i am sure the bard was top-placed in dps because of its equipment/items/spec and not because it was a bard....

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 10:53am

Gramarye

Professional

there was ppl with same gear doing lower dmg, just believe it :)

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 11:25am

- AoE-Fear
- double-life

for PvE I didnt meant Max-Dps (no need in a lowiethread too). Maybe u need a good build which Maybe needs some skill...

But u will do enough dps playing this class brainless with Canta/Requiem and this just sucks. Last patch we had a Bard i DC2-Raid who just went afk and auto-followed tank, instead of 2nd place dps he was 4th doing nothing more than staying afk and doing dmg with canta.

As bard its enough just using these skills which are out of cd, like flying-blade or Raving Blade, between this u spam Disharmony like stupid and u just have to know if u should use timpani or Power-chord. Yes ofc u could use Muse or ure skills require Dragon-tears but just for max-dps which isnt need cauz bard is doing already enough dmg without these spells. If u play healer that will not work, u need to know which spells u have to use at which moment. So for totally noobs its bard is much easier and u can play him brainless without failing completly.

100% agree. You nailed it.

Bard has way too much utility and even not considering that, other classes require much more effort for the same (or worse - for example dispelable seal of Mage/Psi) effect while does NO LESS dps than those classes, that's his point. Bard is an unfair class that needs a hammer taken to either it's dps or utility (but not both or it will become underpowered).

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 12:05pm

- AoE-Fear
- double-life

100% agree. You nailed it.

Bard has way too much utility and even not considering that, other classes require much more effort for the same (or worse - for example dispelable seal of Mage/Psi) effect while does NO LESS dps than those classes, that's his point. Bard is an unfair class that needs a hammer taken to either it's dps or utility (but not both or it will become underpowered).

i would rather make the other classes more comfortable
make psi/mage seal permanent (howver if a member of group leaves the group he will lose the seal like with bard) or even better give the choice to decide wheter make a perm seal or a limited (which lasts)

at this point adding a perm. fervor that does not only last 60 min would be a ejnoyable addition

the only classes which need a rework atm are scout warden psi and engineer

all except psi get their rework soon as we know

once psi got its rework too all classes should be fine more or less and only adjustment that could be needed would be minimal ones

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 1:34pm

Diktator

Trainee

i would rather make the other classes more comfortable
make psi/mage seal permanent (howver if a member of group leaves the group he will lose the seal like with bard) or even better give the choice to decide wheter make a perm seal or a limited (which lasts)

at this point adding a perm. fervor that does not only last 60 min would be a ejnoyable addition

the only classes which need a rework atm are scout warden psi and engineer

all except psi get their rework soon as we know

once psi got its rework too all classes should be fine more or less and only adjustment that could be needed would be minimal ones

and only pala tank getting nerf every patch...gg wp
at least in 5.0.2 they gonna do something about both warrior and pala tanks :D

Rate this thread