You are not logged in.

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 6:13pm

Hey everyone. I acknowledge everyone's feedback and responses but would value people's opinion on the popularity of classes by maybe including a list of most popular and least popular, preferably in order for all the archetypes in Allods online! Cheers and thanks for viewing my thread! :D

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 6:21pm

Hey everyone. I acknowledge everyone's feedback and responses but would value people's opinion on the popularity of classes by maybe including a list of most popular and least popular, preferably in order for all the archetypes in Allods online! Cheers and thanks for viewing my thread! :D

i cannot say it for sure, but from what i see its like

Most peferred:
-Warrior
-Bard
-Healer
-Paladin

Great, but less common
-Summoner
-Magican

Rare
-Psionicist
-Warden
-Scout

Almost extinct due to inferior concept
-Engineer

also this is for endgame, in leveling areas for example i saw a LOT of engineers but due to the problems of this class they seem to stopped playing very soon

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 7:15pm

I always run Melee scout in Skirmish PVP and honestly I outperform every ranged scout I have come by and do far better then in ranged. While ranged I will admit is not my favorite to play it is easy and does hit hard but it is easily swatted out like a fly and every class has the ability to close distance and hold a ranged scout with zero issues between reinc skills trinkets and slows any class can catch a ranged scout. And if a ranged sout grabs a melee scout that fight is pretty much done and over with if that melee scout is worth their salt.

In raid PVP ranged scout for sure. but in 6v6 or 12v12 I LOVE it when I see a ranged scout cause they are a easy kill. Even in comparable runes/gear. Both have their purposes. Double shot + Silence arrow + Blink+thrust + sinister throw/explosive arror + blade storm. You can do all of that in a matter of 2-3 seconds and I have easily wiped out healers with that combo and crippled warriors to just finish them off with caltops and other skills such as thrust. Do not get me wrong, there is times when a mage goes BLAM with Ice Meteor and shocking grasp and its GG. But several classes face the stupidly sickening DPS output of a mage(granted only a few of them can do hits like that) And there is times when warriors do just hit to hard to finish off. But it is all very doable to outperform just bout every other class in PVP fights or atleast match them as melee. Ranged can do good and is better in the full on raid fights, but in good hands melee can be far superior in PVP, PVE dont even bother trying to compare or justify melee vs ranged, in PVE ranged dominates melee in every possible way
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ryan9690" (Jun 24th 2014, 7:31pm)

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 7:34pm

I always run Melee scout in Skirmish PVP and honestly I outperform every ranged scout I have come by and do far better then in ranged. While ranged I will admit is not my favorite to play it is easy and does hit hard but it is easily swatted out like a fly and every class has the ability to close distance and hold a ranged scout with zero issues between reinc skills trinkets and slows any class can catch a ranged scout. And if a ranged sout grabs a melee scout that fight is pretty much done and over with if that melee scout is worth their salt.

In raid PVP ranged scout for sure. but in 6v6 or 12v12 I LOVE it when I see a ranged scout cause they are a easy kill. Even in comparable runes/gear. Both have their purposes. Double shot + Silence arrow + Blink+thrust + sinister throw/explosive arror + blade storm. You can do all of that in a matter of 2-3 seconds and I have easily wiped out healers with that combo and crippled warriors to just finish them off with caltops and other skills such as thrust. Do not get me wrong, there is times when a mage goes BLAM with Ice Meteor and shocking grasp and its GG. But several classes face the stupidly sickening DPS output of a mage(granted only a few of them can do hits like that) And there is times when warriors do just hit to hard to finish off. But it is all very doable to outperform just bout every other class in PVP fights or atleast match them as melee. Ranged can do good and is better in the full on raid fights, but in good hands melee can be far superior in PVP, PVE dont even bother trying to compare or justify melee vs ranged, in PVE ranged dominates melee in every possible way

i absolutely agree
since there is no longer the possibility to miss and selfheal from bloodlust melee scout is great; also for pve / leveling!

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 8:09pm

i cannot say it for sure, but from what i see its like

Most peferred:
-Warrior
-Bard
-Healer
-Paladin

Great, but less common
-Summoner
-Magican

Rare
-Psionicist
-Warden
-Scout

Almost extinct due to inferior concept
-Engineer

also this is for endgame, in leveling areas for example i saw a LOT of engineers but due to the problems of this class they seem to stopped playing very soon
Thank You! A decent comment I can finally benefit from! :P Thanks mate. Hope to see more useful and convenient quotes like this apart from discussing The Scout Class in great detail! ^^

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 8:36pm

Errmm blood lust is near useless for scout in PVP. You sacrifice to much for to little in return to run high blood lust.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 1:05am

Errmm blood lust is near useless for scout in PVP. You sacrifice to much for to little in return to run high blood lust.

i meant more for leveling and pve, but that was not stated clearly enough by me

when i leveled my scout i changed a few times between melee and ranged, and as melee i had to restore HP very often (but i had mage barrier reic skill anyway!) while as ranged it almost never occured that i even took damage at all

in pvp bloodlust is only a (very) little help, for example to reduce the damage recieved from summoner dot or something

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 3:23am

Guza

Intermediate

I see wardens on every step in Novo =o

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 4:16am

I see wardens on every step in Novo =o

cant tell, mabye warden is more popular on league; im from empire