You are not logged in.

Monday, June 30th 2014, 4:19pm

Valki_sa

Beginner

• "Valki_sa" started this thread

[F2P]Personnal Shop

This topic must be sent to developers?

A total of 18 Votes have been submitted.

56%

Y (10)

28%

N (5)

17%

No idea (3)

[F2P]Personal Shop

Hi,

I suggest to launch a personal shop for players, this operating in levels of used crystal.

Levels?
Every player who had bought a sum of crystal can upgrade his shop, like the xp needed which increases with the levels (if you don't understand what i'm saying: you gain levels when you use crystal to buy items)
Every level gives access to bonuses (e.g.: bonuses on billing) and items not available to common players except event (example: Carnifex legendary in live purchase xxxxx - crystal at level 7. It's an example!) .

The possibility to adapt a gain of xp less important for the auction Crystal -sorry i don't know how to say it- during player's purchasings (exple: 60% of the xp / crystal ratio) would be very interesting (the bonus being exercised only on the purchase of crystals ). Premium crystals would count for 10% xp / crystal.

=> These values ​​are an example, and Allods Team My.game can decide of course.

Personal?This shop will be personal when you unlock restricted items and giving an unique aspect in function of your levels.

the :thumbsup: :

- store's Upgrading for each community 's member

- Items of event sometimes older than one year reappear in the game
- Sometimes mythical items are found more democratized and more accessible
- (Result) light balancing all players
- Possibility to access these items for the "pure" F2Players
- Medium and short-time revenues to the company greatly increased (more motivation to buy crystals with bonuses)

the :cursing: :

- (Forecast) threshold Auction cryst./ go revised significantly upward
- Risk of abuses of the system
- Prices of some items are obtained directly (without the using of "boxes" ), the price will be fixed.

- Growling from Grunts :P
Bla bla bla! main character: Valkirius

Monday, June 30th 2014, 4:39pm

i am a pure F2P player, i dont see which item i could not get...?

Prices of some items are obtained directly (without the using of "boxes" ), the price will be fixed.

also i think they will never get rid of the boxes since it gives an economical advantage to sell these :rolleyes:

Monday, June 30th 2014, 10:00pm

IAmGroot

Professional

i am a pure F2P player, i dont see which item i could not get...?

Farm gold for a Wraith, then after you get the Wraith, farm gold for a mythic trinket, then a legend earring, then the legend talent scroll, then the legend offensive stat scroll, then the defensive stat scroll, level 13 runes, and whatever else.

Yes...in a technical world...it could be done, but in realistic standpoints of how this game currently is...it would take .... idk 4...YEARS of farming 8+ hours a day to acquire all the top tier CS items?

So...I definitely see where the OP is coming from and you're, once again, making a somewhat illegitimate point.

Yes, we all know you're purely F2P.
Do you have all the top tier shit?
No, and that's what this guy is talking about.
He's saying make it a possibility, whether large or small, to be able to acquire these without no-lifing.

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 12:29am

- Prices of some items are obtained directly (without the using of "boxes" ), the price will be fixed. [/color]

I don't mind the original post, except for this part. The majority of strongbox items should not be available to everyone. This is their balancing factor - that not everyone can have them. That wraiths are a finite supply. If the majority of the population had access to wraiths and spinners, skirmishes would be unplayable. Same goes for the extra talents, rubies, stat points, edict and carnifex. The moment an item is available to everyone, it also must be owned to everyone. Now, you can bring up lvl 13 runes, but their availability is limited by real life economy.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:23am

Farm gold for a Wraith, then after you get the Wraith, farm gold for a mythic trinket, then a legend earring, then the legend talent scroll, then the legend offensive stat scroll, then the defensive stat scroll, level 13 runes, and whatever else.

for a normal player a griffon is more than good enough
if he plays regulary he will get the chance to get a faster mount like the kelpie or pegasus after some time playing

mythic trinket is also overkill, the purple one is good enough
i have the orange trinket now and the difference to the teal one is so minimal, its basically not worth the gold

legend earring is almost useless, a blue one is more than enough, even the green one is OK
the bonus is so minimal, its almost not existant

all the top-scrolls are overkill too...
part 1 and 2 are perfectly fine for the most needs

level 13 runes...
i have even seen players with full 6 which do great in every aspect, runes DO enhance the damage but still they are overestimated

its not like the 3 talentpoints more that some big donators have would be gamebreaking...
the only real benefit from these is earlier access to some talents while leveling! but tats not worth the large cost also

*** the only legit reason to get these expensive things that do not offer serious improvements would be if i had spent gold on all cheaper improvements before and had nothing else to spend gold on***

it would be no fun if every player would have everything, the fun comes from the part that not everybody have everything, only these who spend a lot of time or money get those

Biromir has already summed it up perfectly...

The majority of strongbox items should not be available to everyone. This is their balancing factor - that not everyone can have them. That wraiths are a finite supply. If the majority of the population had access to wraiths and spinners, skirmishes would be unplayable. Same goes for the extra talents, rubies, stat points, edict and carnifex. The moment an item is available to everyone, it also must be owned to everyone. Now, you can bring up lvl 13 runes, but their availability is limited by real life economy.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 12:39pm

Valki_sa

Beginner

• "Valki_sa" started this thread

Ok, on this part of the AO' forum, the reacts are more vivid.

The strongboxes have, of course,

Quoted from "Biromir"

their balancing factor - that not everyone can have them.

But don't forget to level up, more you must use the shop and....only few persons can reach high sums of Crystal/auct. cryst for their shopping. So this system is like an improvement with warranty to have some items (legendary and more), only the richers can do it really (and they want get it too).
This is the true reason of this suggest ^^
Bla bla bla! main character: Valkirius

Used tags

crystal, personal, shop

Rate this thread