You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 4:01pm

need A name

Intermediate

• "need A name" started this thread

Lioo and Nefel ,-)

Heyho ,-)
Once upon a time, on a rainy thursday night there were two Allods Online Gamer. Both of them already used their keys for astral and the maze, got enough loot from wellebell/forlorn and were really tired of the PvP-Batteground.
So, the two sat at Skype and were hellish bored. But then, deep in the night, they got an idea...

An idea out of pure madness and deadly boredom!

But, who are these two?
One of them is the incredible sexy and good-looking german-english *Mod*Lioo. The other one is the fabulous and super-smart Nefeltary.

And what idea they got?

Now you surely think:"A movie?! But please, don't take off your clothes!" ...Of course that's not the case! Our idea is about a whole series! Don't worry, animals aren't pained for that...and we just take off our clothes on purpose.

What is it about?
Nefel wrote after a long time of thinking a script. Some of the scenes were extremely hard to film, and we needed a third character, who moves the camera. So, our camera-man was a old Twinkchar of Lioo from the Beta; he sat there with his PC and a Laptop while filming and had to coordination both, camera and Character.
The 'cameraman' for the special, hard to film-scenes was, of course, the quite well-looking english *Mod*Buuhuu*. (<- But he's not as pretty as Nefel)
(BAUA POWA)

Oh well, thanks to Zurion, for the idea with the animated avatars :thumbsup:

So, I think, I talked enough. Here you can see our first episode:

"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Jun 3rd 2015, 10:51pm)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 4:03pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 4:29pm

need A name

Intermediate

We're both from germany. In addition to that we got some Specialguests from time to time, and because we aren't always sure, if they can speak english or want to, we're always talking in german! But for not withholding the whole community to see this masterpiece of work the episodes will also be avaible with english subtitiles.
Yea, the problem is just, that our humor is very restricted in english language. Also, speaking english is not in my skillbar. :pinch:

I know that with the lack of understanding, watching our episodes won't be very interesting for people, who're speaking another language. But still, for those who are actually interested watching us doing dumb stuff ingame, we gave them the option to by adding at least subtitels. ^^
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 4:33pm

Tamora

Beginner

I ship the Lioo+Nefeltary Couple! When i can see a kiss and the full romance story???? *___*
Very nice work, guys, love it.

#LiooNefeltaryforevahluv

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 4:45pm

ValekLost

Trainee

Aww!
Very well done guys :D
I really love the movie photography and the dark atmosphere. Very suggestive also the KoE setting.

I'll follow the German dialogues, maybe this is the time I dust off my (very very poor) German XD

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 10:51am

Cortath

Trainee

Pure awesomeness! Loving it. When an we expect the rest of the episodes?
May Tensess have mercy on your soul, for I shall have none.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:16pm

need A name

Intermediate

Pure awesomeness! Loving it. When an we expect the rest of the episodes?
When we get the time to, I escpect. ^^
Understand us, that we wanna play sometimes either :P
It's a lot of work, this vid took us nearly 2 weeks to create and was very stressing, 'cause we could be only for 2 1/2 hours into the volcano for a day. :thumbdown:
So, we gonna make some 'Let's Play Videos' first, where we just film us playing the game during Astral, BG's, etc., with comments of ours. :P
And at the very last when we finished the first season, we'll script and film for another 'special-episode', which will be like this: with music, effects and COMPLETE EPICNESS, blessed with pure madness and deadly boredeom. :D

Rate this thread