You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 11:33pm

Client problem

Problem with login :((((( and start client!!!

how to fix that?

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:12am

Hello,

Which launcher do you use ? My.com launcher or Allods launcher ?
It says that there is a problem with your Java installation. Try to update it, and launch again ?

Quoted from ""Java or IE error message / Blank Window""

1) Please ensure that you have the latest updates for both your Internet Browser and your Operating System.

2) Once you are sure that Internet Explorer is updated to the latest version, please check the following items in the menu Tools / Internet Options in Internet Explorer:

- On the Security tab, make sure the security level is the minimum (average).
- Click Custom Level and in the dialog box Security Settings - Internet Zone, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- Under Privacy (third tab), move the slider all the way down to accept all cookies.
- Make sure you have the latest Java here
- You can test if you have the latest version of Java on this page
- Please restart your computer after installation.

3) Ultimately, we recommend you try the following manipulations. To know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit, click Start, then click your right-click Computer, then click Properties.

If you have Windows XP, Vista and Seven 32-bit:

- Make sure you have administrator rights on your Windows account.
- Disable UAC (Control Panel>> User Accounts>> Clear the Use User Account Control to help protect your computer). We advise you to reboot your computer.
- Then click Start>> Programs>> Accessories
- Right-click Command Prompt (Command prompt) and then click Run as administrator
- Type the command regsvr32 jscript.dll
- Type the command regsvr32 vbscript.dll
- You should have a confirmation for each order.

If you have Windows XP, Vista and Seven 64-bit

- Make sure you have administrator rights on your Windows account.
- Disable UAC (Control Panel>> User Accounts>> Clear the Use User Account Control to help protect your computer). We advise you to reboot your computer.
- Then click Start>> Programs>> Accessories
- Right-click Command Prompt (Command prompt) and then click Run as administrator
- Type the command cd C: \ Windows \ syswow64
- Type the command regsvr32 jscript.dll
- Type the command regsvr32 vbscript.dll
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 2:42am

allods is NOT dependent on JAVA, this can be excluded
(i dont even have java on my computer)

the message says something about javascript

the quoted part maybe will help since it seems javascript related

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 9:08am

I dont know F russian...and i dont know whats problem..that what you put up for fix this...dont work.can i get help from suport..i dont need If If or or from user..i want to fix this russian s..t!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "StormbringerBG" (Jul 3rd 2014, 9:45am)

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 9:42am

I dont know F russian...and i dont know whats problem..that what you put up for fix this...dont work.can i get help from suport..i dont need If If or or from user..i want to fix this russian shit!

1. Gladia is a Forum Moderator, if you get advice from a Forum Moderator, chances are the advice will be good.
2. If you want help from the support, send a ticket. Don't ask on the forum for help then be aggresive towards those that try to help. The indications posted above worked for other users that had a similar problem, that's why Gladia posted them here.
To send a suport ticket, please follow this link:
http://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?&questionId=55

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 5:48pm

how to fix that?

Hello StormbringerBG,

All u need to do update ur JAVA and IE, even if ur Default Browser is not IE u still need to update ( IE ), for client launcher
to work.
Once ur Launcher did work, and have Problem on the ( downloading data files )w/c yellow rectangle bar and at 50% or less
means u have corrupted files or missing files, what u gonna do is to click the the ( repair tool ), then click the complete
check. It will auto download the missing file, once done then ur Good to PLAY the GAME. Hope this Help you

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 6:43pm

how to fix that?

Hello StormbringerBG,

All u need to do update ur JAVA and IE, even if ur Default Browser is not IE u still need to update ( IE ), for client launcher
to work.
Once ur Launcher did work, and have Problem on the ( downloading data files )w/c yellow rectangle bar and at 50% or less
means u have corrupted files or missing files, what u gonna do is to click the the ( repair tool ), then click the complete
check. It will auto download the missing file, once done then ur Good to PLAY the GAME. Hope this Help you

updating ie and JAVA will not solve her problem

as i stated aboveJAVA has nothing to do with allods

@StormbringerBG

do you have any new "antivirus software" or something that maybe changed the settings of internet explorer?

maybe you want to RESET your internetexplorer, however this will change some settings you made there

it could help, for 2 friends of me this solved the problem

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 8:06pm

Laucher error

i did all the things people say at the forum bout this concern,but still the same =(
phnoootrauma has attached the following images:
  • etooo.JPG
  • what does this say.JPG