You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 16th 2014, 2:24pm

Aine

Beginner

IT'S FINALLY SUMMER IN ALLODS! It's the time to relax in Tropical Atoll, show more skin, swim in the water and get a tan on the beach. It's the time to lay down our weapons from all those Astrals and Skirmishes and flaunt our beach bods in the sun. And what better way than to go out with STYLE.

Here's a series of swim wear I think would best fit our female fashionista players. Summer is all about bright colors, so I stuck with two-colored swimsuit designs, of course, with a bit of fabulous.

THE SHOWSTOPPER
How about doing some sunbathing with this cool colored outfit. Get your sunglasses on and just lie there on the sand. This would give you a modern look and would look fab in white too.

THE BLUE GYPSY

Want to feel like a Victoria's Secret model strutting your stuff around the beach? This swimsuit would definitely give you the feeling of royalty with the blue trail on your back.

THE FOREST NYMPH
When you just can't let go of that battlefield effect on you, how about try something more fierce? Want to feel like an Amazon woman racing through the jungle with a spear and sword on your back? Or swing through the vines like Tarzan and Jane? This will surely look good with those flower bands around your head.

SUMMER'S DREAM
Tropical Atoll does look like a fairy tale, so how about going around the beach like a princess? Nothing like having that book on your back as you smell the flowers on the shore, of course, the flowers are on you. The beach hat would give you a mysterious, elegant look, perfect for those conservatives who want to hang out in the open.

THE FIRE PRINCESS

Now let's make Tropical Atoll more sizzling hot. With this outfit, you'll probably light everything on fire. The see-through skirt adds up a flame effect, perfect for your [Fire Wings] and how about a dash of [Good and Evil Companions]?

The swimsuits have more detail potential [glitter, arm bands, heels, hats] which I couldn't include coz I find them really hard to draw, lol. But I wanted to give you an idea of what I think is a good swimsuit for SUMMER. Sorry I couldn't make any for the male players, I prefer them with nothing on (lol jk jk), it's just a bit hard designing something for the opposite sex.

Hope you like my showcase! :)

There are a lot of really good entries, good job everyone!

Wednesday, July 16th 2014, 7:27pm

Keine langen Werbesprüche, Beschreibungen oder Hinweise :) Hier mein Vorschlag, die Farbe soll variabel bleiben.
Ich hoffe, es gefällt euch! :) Charaktername: Nourienalsayf

Wednesday, July 16th 2014, 10:03pm

tttroy

Beginner

My five cents, something i quickly put together, if i have time, i might post something else (and better haha) tomorrow.

I love minimalism... and arisens. so arisen inspired swimsuit tadah, wanted to make it look metal-ey..

Wednesday, July 16th 2014, 10:13pm

It is like a McDonald's - I'm lovin it :D
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, July 16th 2014, 11:10pm

Kiisa

Beginner

Ma cousine Nordimel m'a aidée à améliorer mes dessins de base (à partir de mon idée originale) pour les rendre plus présentables.

Wednesday, July 16th 2014, 11:13pm

bonsoir tout le monde voici mon dessin !

bonne chance !

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 3:45am

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 8:03am

Hallo Leute!

Spät aber doch, habe ich noch etwas aufs Papier gebracht... ich weiß, es könnte besser sein, habe jedoch leider wenig Zeit... Ich hoffe es gefällt euch trotzdem ;)

Nick: Shiro
SickHiro has attached the following images:
  • woman front.jpg
  • woman back.jpg
  • man.jpg

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 1:30pm

Schwalbe

Hier ist mein Beitrag:
etwas schlicht, aber trotzdem finde ich das Modell "Schwalbe" iwie cool

Nickname: Musari (Liga)

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 7:19pm

My name is Minoli Dragonberry, and i got passion for fashion... When i read about this contest, my mind was going wild! To design beachwear for Allods has been a huge trip for me. Even if i don't win anything, working on this has been a super cool experience!

So lets start...

Here is one of my first designs... The idea i had here was to make something that looks very much like something out of the fantasy ocean. Sorta like a bright coral reef that formed itself around the body.

Then i realized i had a lot more ideas, and one of them was that if the first one was all about being deep in the ocean, the next thing i wanted was something more like the opposite. space... Since Allods is a game with ships that fly through Astral space like an ocean, this gave me some ideas about a bathing suit covered in stars shining on the body. I like way this worked out, with the 'space' fabric being see-through while the stars cover what needs to be covered.

Here's one i made with the tropical forest in mind. Only the handbag doesn't make it symmetrical. I guess if you take that away it's symmetrical, so if Team Allods likes this, i won't object!!

The next one is a little more like the first one, only where the first one was very bright, this one is much darker and more of a crustacean sea creature design. I chose the colors black and red because gives it a bit of a devilish look.

Then last but not least, i wanted something much less fantasy and much more modern. I think it worked out great. Using some very modern hard colors.

I have some 'attempts' and stuff i made before i knew it needed to be symmetrical, but for now i uploaded the most important ones i made, but i'll upload the ones i kinda discarded, just so you guys can see what else i've been doing this last week. Honestly, i can't chose which one i'd rather see ingame. I love the first one, but also the last one, and the Starz too!!!

Another one i finished inbetween is this diving suit style design. A pretty simple design. Didn't really know what else to add here, so it's not one of my top designs imho, but still it worked out allright.

...and here's an earlier design i made that looks pretty good, but not as original as i wanted. It's a bit more like lingerie than actual beachwear...

Then at some point i wanted something a little more simple, and made this thing... it looks... a little skimpy. :pinch: I tried adding some frills here and there to cover up a little more, but it just didn't really work for me, so i quit working on this design at this point.

So, here is my very first design that can't enter the contest because it's not symmetrical... infact, the whole design screams asymmetry! I wanted a dragon swirling around the body, so yeah, not very symmetrical XD ...but again, i wanted a very fantasy design and something that fits into the fantasy world that we live in, Here be Dragons!

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Minoli Dragonberry" (Jul 17th 2014, 8:09pm)

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 9:01pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Didn't know about this competition until 5 hours ago so did what I could... too bad I had time only for 1 idea.

Laguna Beach swimwear for both man and woman:

Women have a turquoise swimwear with turquoise beads/gems hanging from the top and also on left wrist (bracelet) and both ankles. The long and airy turquoise skirt is very transparent. Both the top and pants have silver chains. Sandals are a very light shade of grey (almost white) with a large turquoise gem in front.

Men have rather simple pants with light shade of grey and transparent turquoise - not as transparent as women's skirt. Turquoise sandals and silver chain necklace and bracelet.

Nick: Gwiniel (League)
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 9:14pm

tttroy

Beginner

One more from me, slightly more.. worked on, quite happy.. tho not sure if original. tried to keep it ariseney by keeping green color.

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 9:18pm

IAmGroot

Professional

One more from me, slightly more.. worked on, quite happy.. tho not sure if original. tried to keep it ariseney by keeping green color.

10/10 would wear.

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 9:29pm

Hallo nochmals ;)

Hab noch Zeit gefunden für einen zweiten Entwurf.
Armreifen, Verschluss des Bikinis und Ring des Umhangs in Gold. Der Stoff des Umhangs und sämtliche Schleier sollten transparent sein, jedoch den grün- blauen Farbton besitzen. Hoffe es gefällt euch.

Lg

Nick: Shiro, New Frontier
SickHiro has attached the following images:
  • woman front.jpg
  • woman back.jpg
  • man front.jpg
  • man back.jpg

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 10:10pm

bonjour !
je tiens à vous dire que vos créations sont superbes :thumbsup: ! bonne chance tout le monde !

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "tizirilibraN" (Jul 18th 2014, 5:35am)

Friday, July 18th 2014, 1:02am

summer fashion

made by TUREGORWOLF

good luck to everyone
Turegorwolf has attached the following images:
  • ancient forest.jpg
  • sun&sand.jpg

Friday, July 18th 2014, 3:04pm

Damn... Wow. Your art style is amazing!
You clearly tried to make the best out of what you have as arisen, but when i see arisen on Atoll walking around in fancy brightly colored beachwear, it just looks so weird! To the arisen as a race applies an old Dutch saying: 'Al draagt een aap een gouden ring, het is en blijft een lelijk ding'. Translated: Even if a monkey wears a golden ring, it's still an ugly thing. -I love the unique choice for a race, but when you think about Arisen and fashion... ehh they are reanimated walking corpses :/ Their gangrene skin really doesn't work with the fabric XD Fashion and walking corpses just don't mix... Hahaha!

Friday, July 18th 2014, 8:08pm

hello) here are my humble drawings) as a girl i would like to see bright swimsuit with gold, jewels, chiffon and flowers)

nick: Ariella (League)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Ariella -Lata ❀" (Jul 18th 2014, 8:24pm)

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 4:17pm

What happened with this event? The deadline is passed now. When will the winners be announced?
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 4:37pm

Gladia

Hello,

What happened with this event? The deadline is passed now. When will the winners be announced?
It's been only a week that the swimsuit event is closed, give a little time to CMs to decide who are the winners ;).

Remember, the "daddy cool" contest ended on june 15th, and the winners were announced on july 4th.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Rate this thread