You are not logged in.

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 5:57pm

Amshel

Beginner

• "Amshel" started this thread

New player incoming!

Hello guys! Half a year ago I stopped playing on the f2p (p2w :\) server for obvious reasons and soon I want to start again here in p2p. Now I have some questions:
1. What faction has less people?
2. What role is more needed? (I tried all classes and I have no ideea what to play XD.... another think NO tank, I hate tanking >_>)

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 6:00pm

1. Empire
2. lvl up a class you enjoy, you can always morph to a diff class once you reach 60.
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 6:06pm

Welcome! If you need a guild on empire side, let me know.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 6:17pm

Amshel

Beginner

Oh yea,I forgot about that items for changing class.. Well thx for answers and see you guys in game soon ^^.

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 5:36am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Welcome to P2P Empire needs more people. If you need anything let me know Jinxed I will be online alot more soon
Jinxed-level 60

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 8:05pm

Viuhti

Trainee

Atm pretty much everyrole is needed at empire, we do have alot of summies and warriors Id say but not overflowing ^^ everyone is free to pick the class they want ^^

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Monday, July 28th 2014, 7:37am

Yulian

Intermediate

DUDE! DO NOT BOTHER WITH ALLODS!! Lots of game out there that are bugless, lagless and more awesome than allods will ever be! Please save yourself from this... it problably won't last much longer in the international version as the only people who are playing here are the same who started playing 4-5 years, no new players incoming well almost and the ones who are do trying this game out dumps it after 1,2 a week, a month, evidence my 4 aprentices who had been only one day on( the moment they became my aprenticces and then went off for all eternety)

Monday, July 28th 2014, 8:19am

that's quitter talk
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Monday, July 28th 2014, 8:38am

DUDE! DO NOT BOTHER WITH ALLODS!! Lots of game out there that are bugless, lagless and more awesome than allods will ever be! Please save yourself from this... it problably won't last much longer in the international version as the only people who are playing here are the same who started playing 4-5 years, no new players incoming well almost and the ones who are do trying this game out dumps it after 1,2 a week, a month, evidence my 4 aprentices who had been only one day on( the moment they became my aprenticces and then went off for all eternety)
Thank you, a very constructive input...*sigh*
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Monday, July 28th 2014, 11:33am

Amshel

Beginner

Well I'm not a new player either and as far as I can remember it was the lvl 46/47 patch when I started playing. As for the players that stop playing after only some days, I think that's the f2p server's fault. With the introduction of Patronage 5 the game has become more pay to win than before + there appear more and more people with 9+ runes and I think this scares them if they know that they won't pay hundreds (maybe 1 or 2 thousands) of euros/dollars in cash shop items. Also I think this is a problem for p2p server too. People see that things and don't even bother trying this server.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 2:37pm

Viuhti

Trainee

We are lucky enough that we have gotten quite a few new players on server and its always nice to see! ofc more would be better, but if we keep this up this server might even have a bit of chance to survive! :thumbsup:

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 3:16pm

Guza

Intermediate

Allods is worth the trouble.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:29pm

also new player here.. tottaly nub, looking for a guild empire,frontier.
I stand with Israel.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:51pm

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 8:26pm

yah i like allods too its just deciding on a class so many!!! lolz xD

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 9:42pm

i totally agree

allods really "gives back" any effort the player puts in with the fun and joy you get from playing! :)

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 9:40am

i totally agree

allods really "gives back" any effort the player puts in with the fun and joy you get from playing! :)
its like WoW with communist touch... :D :D :D
I stand with Israel.

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 2:56pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Sigh... Its not quiter talk, it's annoyed, bored and sick of all lag and problems allods have right now talk, I remember a time when game worked smooth, no lag whatsoever but now... Now we have lag everywhere...

Again I say to allods team FIX THE LAG ...

Also H4wka... It's a slim chance for this to survive when the devs don't rlly care for eu server...(at least that's the feeling I get)

Guza, right now I can't put my hand into fire that allods worths the trouble, would have done it in the past with no remorse but now...

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 4:08pm

Viuhti

Trainee

Slim chance is way better than no chance at all, even tho server is "dead" I've had more fun playing allods than at f2p ever, we have our own little group of VERY nice people that I enjoy playing with and we are in "good" relations with Leagues too, we have quite fun at our weekly domis and being at underdog position keeps us going at the same time, it gives us motivation to keep on trying! And ofc positive thing is: We just got 6 new members in one day, and new ones come pretty much daily basis. We are making sure that every new player gets the great and fun environment to play that we have here! If we can keep this us, who knows maybe this leads to somewhere! :) :thumbsup: