You are not logged in.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 2:49pm

Retreive lost characters

Wow so everything has changed since I last played. I absolutely love this game, I came back to it for more and more. Unfortunately I'm a highschool teacher and I really only play during summer months. Last time I played I had three characters at the "then" max level, with nearly all quests completed. So I downloaded the game again, went to log in and it wouldn't let me. LIttle did I know that so much has changed! Between webzen and my.com and gpot merging. I had to get my accounts all fixed up, which they are. But now I have no characters! It would be a shame to have lost hundreds and hundreds of hours of gameplay just because I only play for one quarter of the year each year. Is there any way to get my characters back!?

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 3:56pm

Gladia

Hello,

All EU servers got merged with NA servers more than 3 months ago, when Mail.ru/My.com B.V. get the game back from gPotato/Webzen.

There is now 2 servers :
- New Frontier is the historical F2P server, with an ingame Cash Shop.
- Smugglers Paradise is a relatively new server (october 2013) with a subscription (1000 cristals/30 days), and it is free until 07/10/2014 at 00h00 GMT+1.

If you haven't done it yet, you'll have to transfer your old Allods' gPotato/Webzen account to a new My.Com account in order to get you characters back. It may take a while, as it requires sending a request to Customer Support :
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US

Welcome back, have fun :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 9:39pm

Hello,

All EU servers got merged with NA servers more than 3 months ago, when Mail.ru/My.com B.V. get the game back from gPotato/Webzen.

There is now 2 servers :
- New Frontier is the historical F2P server, with an ingame Cash Shop.
- Smugglers Paradise is a relatively new server (october 2013) with a subscription (1000 cristals/30 days), and it is free until 07/10/2014 at 00h00 GMT+1.

If you haven't done it yet, you'll have to transfer your old Allods' gPotato/Webzen account to a new My.Com account in order to get you characters back. It may take a while, as it requires sending a request to Customer Support :
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US

Welcome back, have fun :).
Thank you very much I just replied to the current ticket i had open from merging my account itself. *Crosses fingers*

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 2:45pm

Kainos98

Beginner

Did it work?

So did you get your account recovered and merged?
Guild Leader & Captain of the "Stormwolf"

Rate this thread