You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 12:14pm

The support team are still investigating the exact cause of the issue, one that has been ascertained it will be a lot simpler to fix the issue, both in the short and long term.

If you think you have some useful information to add to their investigation, then by all means submit a bug report to the support system.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 2:05am

VashBOG™

Intermediate

Bump, still not fixed, 6.0.0 announced. We gonna give the titles now? Wtf?

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 12:11pm

Hey wraith i will try polite explain you.

With a strong group you can reach around wave 30 ATM maybe hungryturtle party even more i dont know.

What happens is that the ppl who come from turkey server have wave 55 or so. becouse that where they were reaching last patch.

This will be easily resolved by 1 reset all the turkey ppl MoS ranks and im not being racist its just the true. this waves were done in the 2 weeks after 5.0 ended and they still werent merged with us so counted for current season.

Option 2: Reset any MoS wave registered more then 2 months ago.

But please do something and keeps ur informed. For many might be a waste of time . For us soon full geared is the only thing fun to do and challenging important aspect of the game.

Thank you wraif have a nice weekend.

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 2:26pm

VashBOG™

Intermediate

Bump, still not fixed, 6.0.0 announced. We gonna give the titles now? Wtf?

Hello VashBog,

Just for your information, the 6.0 patch was just announced in RU, so it is not official for the EU/NA servers yet. There is still a lot of time.
So that's your excuse now?
What's going to happen if it is not fixed month or two before?

As it sits right now people have 0 motivation to go there because of those people who are bugged.

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 4:39pm

Hello,

As Wraith02 said :
If you think you have some useful information to add to their investigation, then by all means submit a bug report to the support system.

Don't hesitate to submit a ticket with all informations and screenshots you can provide to help customer support (weekly mail, screen of your gearscore, screenshot of the actual champion's gearscore of your class, anything that can be useful).

Only the customer support can resolve this issue, so the more informations they have, maybe the quickest this issue will be solved. They need some proofs, not just "there's bug please fix it". Contact everyone in game that can provide those proofs, and make them send a bug report :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 4:45pm

VashBOG™

Intermediate

There are plenty tickets sent with screenshots and such, no reply to any tickets sent long time ago from quite few people.
This thread wouldn't be here if anything was answered.
Also what "suggestions" do you need? it was simple, reset the MoS wave for people from Turkey and Italy, problem solved.
Or reset it for all, not a problem solver but its a permanent bandage.

I don't know how many more times people need to hear this solution, before they get it.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 4:22pm

Artuditu

Trainee

In Russian Allods a merge of two servers has been announced. Any guesses how they're going to handle MoS? The answer is simple: reset.

"Мавзолей Искр

Все текущие результаты будут обнулены. Достижения необходимо будет зарабатывать заново."

(source: http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4669)

It hurts to see ppl with titles with gear worse than my own yet I don't do MoS so I can't imagine how pros must feel in this situation :P

And according to what I heard the Turkish MoS has been exploited with some invisibility item needed for quest in Irdrich and required only 1 person to be sacrificed.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 9:33pm

They sure did get on fixing that Carry bug that is for sure lol. If they had time to fix that one, they have time to fix MoS, they are just meh at their job
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 2:09pm

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 2:21pm

They sure did get on fixing that Carry bug that is for sure lol. If they had time to fix that one, they have time to fix MoS, they are just meh at their job

lol

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 2:31pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I'm sure they were hoping we'd forget about this, unfortunately, this is a BIG ISSUE.
I really hope someone gets to working on fixing it...

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 4:35pm

DeLuXa

Beginner

if they wanted to do something, they would have long time ago. So don't except anything XD Last time they was a problem like this, i remember Maeron took care of it by resetting Mos instantly. So i don't know why support don't do it, coz we've already known a problem like this, and every one knows except support how to fix it.

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 6:19pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

if they wanted to do something, they would have long time ago. So don't except anything XD Last time they was a problem like this, i remember Maeron took care of it by resetting Mos instantly. So i don't know why support don't do it, coz we've already known a problem like this, and every one knows except support how to fix it.
it wasnt instantly..it took me and my party 3 months of explaining and telling maeron to reset it :) but this company seems even worse
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 7:05am

Autopsyst

Trainee

since the other thread was locked i will just leave it here

Quoted

I want everyone who is for (and against) a MoS reset to send me a detailed PM answering the simple question: Why?

Be precise - Be concise - Give valid reasoning, including any and all past and present issues (such as bugs, glitches, abused features etc) but no name and shaming, flaming, or nonsense. "Reset MoS" by itself explains nothing - And it doesn't speak for everyone, so keep that in mind. We want to take the whole community into account, not just the ones who have been vocal.

Why this way?
Because we get that MoS is important to people and that it is a passion topic that has been ongoing for a long time - But continuous threads based on it will simply scatter feedback or make it unappealing to read.

no offence, but this post, Mhuldoon, just shows that you do not even play this game. (endgame content, that is)
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 8:01am

VashBOG™

Intermediate

I don't know how many times we have to voice on the "why?" Question.

-When the merge happened EU/NA ware just fine. When the Italy and other servers came to the New Frontier server THEY got to keep the wave count from the previous season. Basically their waves got carried into the new season, such high waves in the PREVIOUS season are imposible to reach in the new season. EU and NA waves ware put together and only the highest waves from combined servers got the titles. However, Italy and the other servers did not combine with ours. There for they got the titles just from their own servers. Now, if that's not enough, those waves they acquired on their own server are now counted for the new season on the new frontier without those people ever stepping a foot into the MoS.

-How does MoS work?
In the 51 patch that was one season, the highest waves got the cbamp title. When the new major patch such as 55 hit, people from the highest waves in 51, got their titles. Now in 55 patch is the new season, parties with highest waves when the 60 patch hit got their champ titles. This is just an example.

-Why is MoS important?
First of all, it gives people pride and sense of accomplishment. Also, MoS titles are given ONLY after every major patch, not every week or month, so competing to be the best is quite fun when it is done fair. Waiting another season because of the bug/glitch created by the people who did the merge incorrectly is not our fault. Fix your mistake.

-Who wants MoS reset?
Everybody who wants to compete to be the best party on end of the 60 season.

-Who possibly doesn't want MoS reset?
People with bugged waves who did not have to work for them.

-What will happen if MoS is not reset this season?
People with bugged waves will recieve champion titles for not lifting a finger, people who want a fair competition will obviously be enraged for obvious reasons, forum will be filled with threads like this but worse, people will be punished for voicing their frustration even if they are not wrong to. This means it will be a year or more before the whole server can get the shot at fair competition. MoS titles are something that last for ever and they play a huge part in most of the competitive end game community. I myself have spent numerous weeks along other people in the MoS trying to reach that "golden apple", and as of right now, that Apple is being denied to 95% of the server, and is being handed out to the people who have it bugged.

Do you have any other questions on "Why?" Now? I'd be glad to keep giving my piece of mind.

PS + on the Afta reply ;)

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 9:12am

Q: Why?
A: Why what? The game's content is bugged and therefore it needs to be fixed. It's as simple as that.
We have been asking and asking and asking about this over and over and over again. The previous post about it was locked which only tells that if there is something you either do not know how to fix or simply are not bothered to fix, you just sweep it under the rug.
I understand, Mhuldoon, you are the new guy here but it seems to me that we are just starting this whole conversation about the issue from scratch.
Perhaps you can just read the previous posts about it and our constant mentioning about this problem.

Last but not least, if you are not able to resolve this matter, just tell us and we can all move on, forget about mos and get on with the rest of what's left in this game.

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 9:14am

Artuditu

Trainee

VashBOG's post perfectly sums up all the problems with current MoS, ie. waves' count from previous season have been carried over to new one. I also agree that the MoS is the ultimate PvE achievement in Allods.

I'd say it is the kind of message everybody should send in PM to Mhooldun :)

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 9:30am

Quoted from "Mhuldoon"

I want everyone who is for (and against) a MoS reset to send me a detailed PM answering the simple question: Why?

Be precise - Be concise - Give valid reasoning, including any and all past and present issues (such as bugs, glitches, abused features etc) but no name and shaming, flaming, or nonsense. "Reset MoS" by itself explains nothing - And it doesn't speak for everyone, so keep that in mind. We want to take the whole community into account, not just the ones who have been vocal.

Why this way?
Because we get that MoS is important to people and that it is a passion topic that has been ongoing for a long time - But continuous threads based on it will simply scatter feedback or make it unappealing to read.

Quoted from "http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/generalingamerules"

Exploiting – Taking advantage of any part of the game, beyond what it was obviously designed for, to gain advantages for yourself or others can result in a permanent ban. Aiding a exploiter in any way carries the same consequences as exploiting. To avoid being wrongfully accused of exploiting, please report any broken game mechanics immediately.

Shouldn't that be reason enough?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nemesis" (Oct 9th 2014, 2:25pm) with the following reason: font size

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 11:59am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

no offence, but this post, Mhuldoon, just shows that you do not even play this game. (endgame content, that is)

If you wish to discuss my experience in Allods, feel free to PM - It'll be nice to chill out and tell you all the stories from my four year tenure - But in here, it's off-topic and unhelpful. Note that it is not 'me' people should be trying to convince.

Quoted

We have been asking and asking and asking about this over and over and
over again. The previous post about it was locked which only tells that
if there is something you either do not know how to fix or simply are
not bothered to fix, you just sweep it under the rug.

It's been said we're looking into MoS - And I made a polite request that would have made doing so a lot easier for everyone. This was largely ignored based on 'we've already said stuff before' which is not the way to think.

Either way, it's been completely thankless, but time has been made and a new approach is being taken.

A special thank you to those who actually did PM their take on the matter.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 9th 2014, 1:21pm)

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 2:17pm

VashBOG™

Intermediate

Have you actually read and understood what I wrote down? Or do you need me to copy/paste that in your inbox?