You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 2:44pm

5.0.02 Preview: Race Change

Here you can discuss the latest 5.0.02 preview: Race Change

Check the link for further information on the: Race Change and new Race Combinations.
A video preview of the new combinations is also available here:

As with previous previews: If we receive 200 likes for the news article, you can earn another Lucky Moments for the weekend!
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 3:12pm

Artuditu

Trainee

I don't know... Wizard? Wouldnt' something like Warlock be more suitable for Summoner archetype?

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 4:04pm

Reirei

Beginner

Who really cares if it's a wizard or whatever-now we have finally got a cool pet and race for imperial wardens!!!
(Lol the only class I hadn't lvld up because I couldn't stand staring at an orcs backside for hours of play ^^)
And to top it off both summy and warden pets are now soo cute :love:
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 4:17pm

just bring gibberlings over to empire

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 6:18pm

Artuditu

Trainee

I didnt mention it in my earlier post but I kind of like the music in the video. Both tracks are quite on spot :)

Rate this thread