You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 11:29pm

hmmod do you still have access to the arab server ? how many servers is it ? just 1 ?

can you post a screenshot of the gem shard exchange rate ? that will answer everyones question
mmm not it is down now

just one server ftp

about money charger
it was 120 g for 1 BC

about charge or payment to get BC
for 1 $ = 100 BC

100 $ = 1000 BC

BC = blue crystal

about price on boutique

some prices
[Folio of Knowledge] about 5 BC

[Tome of Influence] 10

Elixirs about 5 for each

[Patron Chest] 9 BC

here as I tried
for 10000 BC = 100 eur = 170 $

* I think

u can compare between the cost of payment and prices

thats what I have

^ :)

how much is cc ?
each 50 cc about 39 B C

mm sometimes there is sale about 30% less

whatever
upgraded on patch 4 not same patch 5

Sunday, October 5th 2014, 12:22am

thanks for the info

120 + 85 = 205 / 2 = 102,5

Sunday, October 5th 2014, 12:34am

so in general its going up a bit?^^ nice one :D

Sunday, October 5th 2014, 12:47am

i cant tell what game management will do but it seems to be the most logic thing

the rate would most likely come to something like that anyway (but slower) without the merge too, its no wonder if you look at the amounts of gold which are thrown at every player even without doing anything seriously...

without counting gold from auctions i still get more gold / day now just from beeing half afk the little time i play / day than i got the days i was farming "hardcore" every day...

so if prices go up, but you gain more too and its balanced it does not matter at all for level 60
the ones it DOES matter for are the COMPLETELY new players; back then it was possible to buy lootpet about when you are half done with kirah just from questgold, but now this is no longer possible and you have to play longer without looter
(the compensation for this is that even with runes 211-111 they will be able to get all the nearly free gold as soon as reaching level 60)

also: merge with arabia means more players, more players mean more free players and more free players mean increasing exchange rate too (over time)

players here will most likely be in favor if they use $ and convert to gold all the time, they will get as much as never been possible here (except NA goldexploit times)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Oct 5th 2014, 12:56am)

Sunday, October 5th 2014, 8:58am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

I wonder how many (if any) of them would be interested in p2p server.

Sunday, October 5th 2014, 10:22am

thanks for the info

mean what?

from 102.5

Monday, October 6th 2014, 12:20am

thanks for the info

mean what?

from 102.5

bc exchange rate on allods arabia = 120
bc exchange rate on allods europe / northamerica = 85

if they do like they did in the last merges (add the exchange and divide by 2) 102,5 will be the approx. new exchangerate for our common server after the merge...

Monday, October 6th 2014, 1:13am

DeLuXa

Beginner

Salam aleykom to all new arabic player coming in our server !

Monday, October 6th 2014, 7:56am

thanks for the info

not too much arabic players will come to international server ,, it does not worth to raise exchange rate up ,, especially on empire faction

Monday, October 6th 2014, 9:06am

Salam aleykom to all new arabic player coming in our server !
wa alaikom al salam
وعليكم السلام
the replys in this thread seems to be a good start with this server
hope to be friendly with each others
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Monday, October 6th 2014, 9:09am

i have a important question
will be a arabic language in the server soon?
at least arabic chat
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Monday, October 6th 2014, 10:01am

thanks for the info

not too much arabic players will come to international server ,, it does not worth to raise exchange rate up ,, especially on empire faction

sorry about that ^

;( ;(

they have to rest the money changer
8|

Monday, October 6th 2014, 10:15am

waqee

Trainee

esselamu aleykum
:thumbup:

Monday, October 6th 2014, 12:05pm

Monday, October 6th 2014, 12:11pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Their database will be merged with ours during the upcoming Monday Maintenance, which means this maintenance will be slightly longer than usual - but don't worry, we'll be keeping you updated on our progress!

Are we gonna get that update or even any of our questions answered?

Monday, October 6th 2014, 12:22pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Regarding the maintenance: We can tell you that everything is going according to plan and the process is running smoothly. It's safe to assume the ETA is the same as the announcement - And that the only difference may be a need for a minor client update once it has been completed.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 12:31pm

Reirei

Beginner

Will that client update be for censoring our vanity perhaps? Or maybe at last fixing mos bugs as lvl 55 mos in myth 52s u could gain higher waves then we can now? Am looking forwards to the next wave of complaints if Arab server has titles that surpasses the lvl 60 here
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Monday, October 6th 2014, 12:39pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Regarding the maintenance: We can tell you that everything is going according to plan and the process is running smoothly. It's safe to assume the ETA is the same as the announcement - And that the only difference may be a need for a minor client update once it has been completed.
As an extra side-note:
Most of the above comments regarding exchange rates is speculation, given the conversion rate between crystal/euro in the AE market was quite different. As for current rates, the server will maintain its exchange rate once it re-opens, though that isn't to say it won't change over time much like it always has.

Regarding the minor client update:
There is no change for EU players, hence "Apart from the longer maintenance, players will not be negatively impacted in any other way." - We're working on adding Arabian text to quests/ships/guilds etc but the comment was mostly to stress that aside from the ETA of the Maintenance, the only difference would be a minor client update (as in a download) at the end.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 6th 2014, 12:50pm)

Monday, October 6th 2014, 12:47pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

What about our costumes? Have we wasted money on the costumes we wanted only for them to have to change?

Monday, October 6th 2014, 12:49pm

As an extra side-note:
Most of the above comments regarding exchange rates is speculation, given the conversion rate between crystal/euro in the AE market was quite different.

As for current rates, the server will maintain its exchange rate once it re-opens, though that isn't to say it won't change over time much like it always has.
topup page doesnt open for arab countries

i think mouslem of sparks (called: Kaser Alshrarat in Arabic) will be reset when the season is over it reset every Arc by arc i Mean X.0 updates
there are exception of the reset might be reset due the the merger of the Arabic standings with the server

regarding top up what are the refill cards called are they still gpotato cards or something else?