You are not logged in.

Monday, March 17th 2014, 11:50pm

Oshi

Trainee

• "Oshi" started this thread

Minc Applications information

Hello,

For the past few weeks Minc got a big amount of people applying to our guild, so i will inform people that are interested on how we will proceed.

Tomorrow at 18-03-2014 at 20:00 GMT there will be a guild meeting where me and Minc members will look at all applications individually and we will accept or reject ( giving proper justification if that's the case ).

There are 2 situations now,
If you are still interested in joining our guild, write on your application form that you read this message. In this case you will be immediately accepted on our website, added to DKP pool and start enjoying full rights as a Minc member.

If there is nothing written on your application form that you read this message, then you will receive and email from me asking if you still wanna be part of our ranks, if the answer is affirmative then welcome, if its negative then we will archive your application.

For any question feel free to send me a PM here or ask it on your application form.
Regards.

Oshi

P.S.: Also would appreciate that if there is no more interest to join our guild to post also something on the form to at least speedup the whole process.
:) :) :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:23am

Oriax

Beginner

Im not interested in joining your guild anymore! Pls delete my application! :P

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:30am

Wow You Must Be Fun At Parties :thumbdown:

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:34am

Oriax

Beginner

Wow You Must Be Fun At Parties :thumbdown:

Wohooo im funny! Jokes besides gl with your applicants =)