You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:49am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Try restart the my.com client : its display of download speed isn't really accurate. Mine is currently showing 25k when i download at much higher speed. Who knows, you may be done now !

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:50am

Wabi

Trainee

I did, several times, also restarted pc and did many other things ppl said

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:51am

Mine is so slow 32kb (aussie) ...
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:51am

duen

Beginner

Hey, when i logged in, i couldnt see any of my charachters, is this a problem that will be resolved when this progressive download ends? ( it downloading so slow )
can you see the character's names and select them at least? i've got that, but the character's actual avatars are just little loading symbols haha. i think if you can see the names, it's the progressive downloading. not sure about if you can't see them at all.
Add me on Steam for most effective trolling: Dune
MFW we get the last Astral Hunt chest

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:56am

1:40 am, remove 6 to 8h you have NA time. Guess that's why it slowed down :D

I seriously hope we won't regret the EU NA merge.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:58am

Pochtron

Intermediate

I did, several times, also restarted pc and did many other things ppl said

Currently i have the my.com client started, and the game as well -stuck on loading screen. It downloads some stuff, even if it's very hectic. Guess it needs to find the proper source for the last missing files.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:59am

Pochtron

Intermediate

1:40 am, remove 6 to 8h you have NA time. Guess that's why it slowed down :D

I seriously hope we won't regret the EU NA merge.
Nah don't worry Minnie :) More players = more fun ! Always.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:07am

Wabi

Trainee

Fixed my problem of missing files by using the repair function in the launcher.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:09am

Hey, when i logged in, i couldnt see any of my charachters, is this a problem that will be resolved when this progressive download ends? ( it downloading so slow )
can you see the character's names and select them at least? i've got that, but the character's actual avatars are just little loading symbols haha. i think if you can see the names, it's the progressive downloading. not sure about if you can't see them at all.
I can see all my characters names. All character models except my main/reinc show up. Since i was loading my reinc when it got stuck, it shows my reinc's name but not the model. All i see on my main/reinc is that little loading symbol you describe. the little grey blocks going round and round like the neverending story...

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:11am

Also just discovered that if the progressive downloading thing seems stuck, pressing the pauze icon and unpauzing it seems to work for a few mb's o.O

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 5:00am

Palaimp

Beginner

I can see all my characters names. All character models except my main/reinc show up. Since i was loading my reinc when it got stuck, it shows my reinc's name but not the model. All i see on my main/reinc is that little loading symbol you describe. the little grey blocks going round and round like the neverending story...
So we have the same problem :) My main doesn't show up, while everyone else does! :P

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:53am

Dhamp

Professional

Should do, yep!
Ok, thanks for the info! Are you the new GM? :)

Nope, just an IT professional trying to help out.

The streaming Allods client has always been a bit hazy with its priorities - the data missing from your progressive downloaded likely contains something silly, like the graphics data for your hat, and so is locking your character out until it's there
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:39am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

am still downloading through game luancher , should i continue or use that downloder thing ?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:58pm

Having Trouble with in game Downloader (Live Streaming Download) Might have Fix for you

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=341

that link is a Fix that worked for me.

Before i figured out the fix I had the game up for 12hrs trying to download and nothing was working it would freeze and reset download. So Read Fix and Try it out! I really hope it works for some of you guys/gals like it worked for me!

GOOD LUCK & FLY SAFE!!!