You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 5:59pm

Anyway going on with the topic, these week we have so many newbies in league side, we are growing, and its natural, christmas times = people got the money, so they try out the p2p server, the point is make them to stay with us

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 6:00pm

Marco

Intermediate

• "Marco" started this thread

Guys ;)

We can queue Domi for Cherusker ... they sure will not fight so we will get realfgar for free ;)

I will come online now.

Greetings

Taleron

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 8:54pm

Power is in the masses, gather up enough people...
Good joke :)

We will wait for item reset in 6.0, and we will have fair domi.
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 9:45pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Thats right in patch 6.0 all gear gets reset so we will be on even grounds :P
Smugglers Paradise

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 9:59pm

Power is in the masses, gather up enough people...
Good joke :)

We will wait for item reset in 6.0, and we will have fair domi.
Hah, of course :)

Then you need to figure out something else to keep people occupied if you are planning on holding on until that.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Friday, December 12th 2014, 9:54pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

What does gear reset have to do with anything? There was a gear reset only 8 months ago. What was the excuse back then? And don't give me the fact that it is a dead faction because if that was the truth then that 1 and only lig that is in full legend wouldnt be that far.

All I hear right now is nothing but excuses from the lig players. Not doing dom because you are feeding the imps? If you all had the mind set of the imp players you would be going to dom no matter what. You still get realgar even if you get your bum kicked. Stop sitting on the fkn Hero (or whatever it is called now a days) regalia and start handing them out to those that are gearing. The difference between the 2 are about 4 realgar. When you are in the lower level gear it helps out A LOT.

So fkn what they attack you on Wed, at least you are still getting realgar. Go grow a pair and stop making excuses. Try putting 1/4 of the effort in gearing that you do in trying to get the server to not be dead.

Friday, December 12th 2014, 9:58pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Anyway going on with the topic, these week we have so many newbies in league side, we are growing, and its natural, christmas times = people got the money, so they try out the p2p server, the point is make them to stay with us
Try helping the newbies out once in a while. You might get them to stick around if they actually know that there are nice people on the lig side.

Christmas has nothing to do with people having money. People go into debt during the holiday season. People are just more likely to spend money during the holidays then any other time of the year.

Friday, December 12th 2014, 11:18pm

What does gear reset have to do with anything? There was a gear reset only 8 months ago. What was the excuse back then?
There was no excuses 8 months ago. Empire was far behind League on dominion. Right now there are only few league players versus a lot more on imp side, and they are mostly behind in gearing.
All I hear right now is nothing but excuses from the lig players.
Well, all i said is that we will have gear reset and more fair pvp possibilities in near future, cause the gap will be closed, and some ppl will come back.

There will be no fair pvp before gear reset for sure. I hope that we will have close to equall number of active players in 6.0 and the server will be reanimated.

Friday, December 12th 2014, 11:26pm

Marco

Intermediate

• "Marco" started this thread

Well that are nearly 3 month to 6.0 from no on. I am sure we will have more ppl then ;)

All the newbies we have now... will be max then....20-25 max players if not even more ;)... then we will have ohter newbies ... and behind them will follow more and more ;)

I am a relict from aan old era but there is still room for a new one ;)... a new generation ...of max :)

Greetings

Taleron

Friday, December 12th 2014, 11:31pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

What does gear reset have to do with anything? There was a gear reset only 8 months ago. What was the excuse back then?
There was no excuses 8 months ago. Empire was far behind League on dominion. Right now there are only few league players versus a lot more on imp side, and they are mostly behind in gearing.
All I hear right now is nothing but excuses from the lig players.
Well, all i said is that we will have gear reset and more fair pvp possibilities in near future, cause the gap will be closed, and some ppl will come back.

There will be no fair pvp before gear reset for sure. I hope that we will have close to equall number of active players in 6.0 and the server will be reanimated.
So what will be your excuse come a month or 2 after gear reset and you guys are behind yet again? Still gonna play the "only a few ligs"? The few of you that are at endgame are making way too many excuses.

If you really wanted "fair" pvp you all would work together no matter what guild you are in and work towards getting geared.

I play mostly on the free server, I am guild-less and I am better geared then the most of the ligs on the pay server. There is no excuse except laziness.

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 12:12am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Well that are nearly 3 month to 6.0 from no on. I am sure we will have more ppl then ;)

All the newbies we have now... will be max then....20-25 max players if not even more ;)... then we will have ohter newbies ... and behind them will follow more and more ;)

I am a relict from aan old era but there is still room for a new one ;)... a new generation ...of max :)

Greetings

Taleron
That may be but stop hiding behind needing more people. All it takes is 6 active people to get a party started and to get geared. I have done most of my gearing alone. Was carried to Foul Dale a few times and have just started being carried to Al Rihat and only have been there a few times.

Don't wait for these newbies to fall out of the sky nor for them to level. If you guys want fair pvp as you say you do you would do all you can to make it happen with what you have.

I have many of times put Singularity in Dom just for the soul purpose of someone being able to use it to plunder since I do not gear the toon that is in that guild. You all have had a chance to make up the realgar you would have lost for an imp guild plundering you.

It is time to stop making excuses.

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 12:14am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Join Dom (party Dom) before 12:15 pm CST and I will put Singularity in Dom so you can plunder it.

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 9:25am

If you really wanted "fair" pvp you all would work together no matter what guild you are in and work towards getting geared.

I play mostly on the free server, I am guild-less and I am better geared then the most of the ligs on the pay server. There is no excuse except laziness.

Saddest thing in all this is laziness just cannot be killed in some people. No matter what. I am not sure how it is now, but most people that played in Lig before (when I still played) were just not workable material. In any way (refer to my "blunt" post in faction change thread not long ago). Alaff also sums it up very good in this old post:

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…35467#post35467

"More" people is not the answer. Server needs "Right" people.

I think whoever "the main guild leader" is on league, should try putting pressure on people to do activities. This of course carries a risk of decreasing population, but from what I see here, most of the people there don't want to play the game in a way it's supposed to be played anyway, so they as well might be gone and would not be missed.

Some people might remember older days of p2p, right after destruction of Black score guild the broken remnants were sheltered in Enclave. Leadership of Enclave at the time were just as you describe - lazy and useless, and what's more - they refused to hand the power over to few remaining serious players. This is when serious players got angry, left the guild and created Anger Management proceeding to fight anyone who disagreed. This needs to happen again if there is to be a future for League.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Dala" (Dec 13th 2014, 9:39am)

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 9:41am

Laziness????? Jesus....in p2p the most people have a work, and many real life stuff to do, exams, spend time with the girlfriend, other hobbies....... Is not a matter of laziness, is a matter that 5.X version is a crap in gearing terms, many people leave cause of that, so expensive upgrading = farm gold like a tard, need to spend so much time farming in Forlom/wellebeck.... and that part isnt really funny. In 4.0 version gearing was much more easy, then you can just do pvp or whatever, here i still see ppl that en 4 months that i wasnt playing is epic/leggy.... So the patch is a crap, and is not laziness. In my case i prefer p2p cause i got the "limits" (astral keys, loot exchanger...) and when i use almost all i can do other things without loosing so much

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 12:02pm

So what will be your excuse come a month or 2 after gear reset and you guys are behind yet again? Still gonna play the "only a few ligs"? The few of you that are at endgame are making way too many excuses.

I was playing on the p2p server for less than 2 months, and I managed to build one of the best ships on the server. I wa's doing AS flights at 19 o'clock (GMT+1) every day, and I was getting tons of whispers for the spot on the ship. Thx to this and other astral activities I was arranging ppl were getting amalgam, gold and upgrades, and I saw big progress during that time on League side(+ I saw a lot of lazyness, and wasted possibilities due to lack of unity). In fact Empire was far behind League. I had to quit Allods back then, becasuse of IRL issues. There is no point to come back now and start gearing. But reset on 6.0 will bring perfect possibility to return, and enliven the League again.

I don't know what are doing ppl that are still playing but if I were online for all this time, I would be geared pretty good for sure.

That's all from me. You can call it and excuse if you want :)

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 1:06pm

It's a shame that all you guys just seem to be sitting around waiting for 6.0. Meanwhile, imperial players will too loose interest and you will be stuck with even less players. To me, 6.0 is a lottery coupon regarding p2p, things can turn out better or go far worse...and just sitting around waiting for it will make your chance for the jackpot even smaller.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 1:41pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Cheui Don't comment back they're just trying to get you and everyone else all worked up just ignore the comments, Not everyone understands the choice each human makes we are all different and we all do things in our own ways, that's what makes us who we are, and we should not be downed for our choices in a game... Since that's all it is a game, I am not saying I am not down for PvP cuz I don't care about gear and fair matches my favorite guild Emeince beat the crap out of Empire now and then even when they were our runed and geared. What I am trying to say is leave us to our choices and just drop it. :)

I do agree tho Welle gear should be sold to vender for more then just 5 gold,
Smugglers Paradise

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Lamka" (Dec 13th 2014, 2:12pm)

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 3:06pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Plus as I stated in my party message I want to work with utopie and have a voice chat room so we have planned BG's once I get in touch with the leaders of Utopie.
Smugglers Paradise

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 5:08pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Cheui Don't comment back they're just trying to get you and everyone else all worked up just ignore the comments, Not everyone understands the choice each human makes we are all different and we all do things in our own ways, that's what makes us who we are, and we should not be downed for our choices in a game... Since that's all it is a game, I am not saying I am not down for PvP cuz I don't care about gear and fair matches my favorite guild Emeince beat the crap out of Empire now and then even when they were our runed and geared. What I am trying to say is leave us to our choices and just drop it. :)

I do agree tho Welle gear should be sold to vender for more then just 5 gold,
You DO NOT know me at all. I am not trying to get anyone all worked up.

I have played on the Imp side and on the Lig side on the P2P sever. I spent my time trying to help the server try to be people balanced and the whole time I did I had 1 person willing to help me when I needed it while I saw numerous other ligs afking in novo doing absolutely nothing when they could have been out trying to get gear or the possibility of helping others to get gear.

I log into my imp toon and I get whispers upon whispers asking if I need help to gear. Refuse each time because and a real casual player on the pay server I dont wanna waste their time but they still ask. That is how bored they are after using their keys. On the imp side they dont care what guild you are in they are still willing to help.

All my time I was on the lig side neither of the at that time 2 guilds wanted to work together.

If I was trying to get you all worked up why the hell would I be willing to sacrifice my time to put one of the guild my imp toons are in so you can plunder it? I am a single person that is semi active in 2 guilds. There is no way I am going to try to get you all to plunder and kick your bums single handedly in legend lvl 51 gear and blue glyphs.

I have a real life too and know all too well how it can interfere with game time so don't even think I am a no lifer. I have 4 kids a hubby and am sick 6 out of 7 days a week due to asthma. I am getting ready to pack to move to take care of a sick father in law. So I do know how real life can get in the way and I do not use it to make me lazy or just wanna stand around hoping something will fall into my lap.

Taking a little bit of time out of your gaming day to do KoE will give you at least 15 upgrades if not more a week. Battlegrounds whether you win or lose will give you amalgams. The opportunity I am giving you will help with realgar.

There is nothing wrong with trying to make it work with what you have at the present time instead of waiting for 6.0 or newbies trying to level up. I have given you the opportunity to make up the realgar that you may lose for Utopie most likely attacking you. If you don't wanna take it then fine I will have 5 mins longer to play on the free server and probably wont be renewing my sub time after the 24th of this month. Take it or leave it, the choice is yours.

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 5:20pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Oh by the way...anyone that knows me and knows me well in this game, knows I try to help those that are in need of help and fight for the weak.

Rate this thread