You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 9th 2015, 7:42am

cant name my character? needs latin letters?

im trying to name one of my incarnations, and saying the name is incorrect that it needs to be in latin letters? is this something new? im resetting a already made reinc so the name isnt taken already

i tried several other names and still got the same thing?

please let me know if this is a bug or what

Friday, January 9th 2015, 7:56am

Somehow it is possible.
I saw somebody with full arabic letters / word. I can't even read it.
Others has numbers in they names.

Those by default aren't allowed by the system, but can be bypassed somehow.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_3926592" (Jan 9th 2015, 8:25am)

Friday, January 9th 2015, 9:49am

Yes you need latin letters. Names with arabic and number are from previous developer which allowed arabic player to do so and these names haven't been changed after merge.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 9:35pm

@Gandymannn
Like DiamenOwyKlocek said, your character's name needs to be composed of latin letters. I suppose that you come either from the Turkish or the Arabic server, and that's why you can't re-use the same name now. I don't think there is a way to use something else than latin-characters.

Rate this thread