You are not logged in.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:07pm

Please HELP!!!!

I just recently created an account on this website and tried to play the game, and when i opened the mygames launcher as admin it still said it was unable to connect to the server. (connection error) Do i have to wait until the game has stopped "progressive downloading" in order to connect to the server? I do not need to transfer my account because like i said i am new, just wondering to why i cannot connect to the game and play.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:27pm

I just recently created an account on this website and tried to play the game, and when i opened the mygames launcher as admin it still said it was unable to connect to the server. (connection error) Do i have to wait until the game has stopped "progressive downloading" in order to connect to the server? I do not need to transfer my account because like i said i am new, just wondering to why i cannot connect to the game and play.
I had the same connection error, so what i did is to just let that "progressive download" just download ;)
After that got downloaded and installed, i didn't had any connection error what so ever.

Rate this thread