You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 1:15pm

dunno who you are but i'm full blue already just got the most things in my bank as most fabled old ones are better to wear anyway so why should we wait for sector unlock ?( guess there are enough outside at the same progress.

I am unknown :s

u said fable better than rare 66!

:thumbdown: it doesnt

I tried both
rare better ... especially for def 8|

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 1:18pm

Yuna

Trainee

rare gives only def... and vigor but it doesnt even compensate the stats loss from fables ^^
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 1:23pm

new patch

so forget gears that was in previous patch xD

feel the adventure <3 lovely yuna

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 5:53pm

old teal gear is MUCH better than new blue 66... as already said, the lack of stats on new glyphs make the new set atm inferior
and the slightly better defense is not relevant in most cases

im curious where is the point that new gear will be better than old; i guess purple gear & glyphes will (but not sure)

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 6:02pm

IAmGroot

Professional

• "IAmGroot" started this thread

old teal gear is MUCH better than new blue 66...
It's actually not. :whistling:

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 6:05pm

well iam already using the blue gear and see no diffrence offensive wise^^ i tried fable and blue ones in pve and saw no diffrence O.o (no shit really tried it) in pvp i also prefer the blue one atm cuz of the defensive

from what i see its vigor > proficiency

but i assume stronger stats like deter are probably stronger than vigor so when you like prof take new gear and if you like bruta or deter take old ones :P

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 6:09pm

IAmGroot

Professional

From my testing... (When I was still a psi)...

The new blue gear was about a 2.5% increase in damage when testing over multiple different tests.
Also, with all the defensive increase...it makes 0 sense to keep on old mythics.

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 6:18pm

old teal gear is MUCH better than new blue 66...
It's actually not. :whistling:

but i assume stronger stats like deter are probably stronger than vigor so when you like prof take new gear and if you like bruta or deter take old ones :P

^ this

about defensive values: old gear with old glyphs gives a LOT more HP if you have "lifepoint def glyphs"
more HP mean the brutality of your opponent does matter less, some shields absorb more (psi), tanks absorb damage better etc

also, regarding a possible decrease in costs&work regarding upgrades its a good idea to keep the old gear until then

the THEORETICALLY most efficient way would be to wait until teal glphs are unlocked, then put teal glyphs bought with negotiont-currency into green gear and start upgrading gear then
but i doubt many players will be patient enough for this and also it wont allow you to finish your gear i guess because at this point new gear (70?) will come soon :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Apr 14th 2015, 6:24pm)

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 6:25pm

IAmGroot

Professional

about defensive values: old gear with old glyphs gives a LOT more HP if you have "lifepoint def glyphs"
more HP mean the brutality of your opponent does matter less, some shields absorb more (psi), tanks absorb damage better etc

Alright let me put it this way...

You have 1,000,000 HP.
But you have 400 resistance because of the crappy resistances the mythic gear gives you.

You have 800,000 HP.
But you have 1000 resistance because of the incredible resistances the blue gear gives you.

Who dies faster?

I can make only 1 guess.

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 6:29pm

just think about the "elite" monsters with 475758678468344 HP, they also have no special resistance but a lot of HP which makes them tanky in the end

and even IF the "tankyness" from old gear is not superior to the "tankyness" of new, its still so close together it not worth getting the new one fast

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 6:31pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I just remembered why I don't try to explain things to you........ :sleeping:

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 8:39pm

old gear doesnt mean you become a raidboss :D

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 9:41pm

also, regarding a possible decrease in costs&work regarding upgrades its a good idea to keep the old gear until then

the THEORETICALLY most efficient way would be to wait until teal glphs are unlocked, then put teal glyphs bought with negotiont-currency into green gear and start upgrading gear then
but i doubt many players will be patient enough for this and also it wont allow you to finish your gear i guess because at this point new gear (70?) will come soon
No it fecking isn't. The stamina increase on blue gear gives me more hp than the vita off old gear. Same with vigor. Just substitute your proficiency (which is a linear procentual increase) for either bruta or determ to make up for the loss of old gear since the increased vigor takes care of that. Sadly the only thing that's really hard to make up for is the loss in tenacity and willpower. To THEORETICALLY your defense lacks more than your offense, just not in the resistance departement.

Anyway I've seen you post so many bullshit stories on the forum it's a miracle if people still take you seriously.

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 9:48pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Anyway I've seen you post so many bullshit stories on the forum it's a miracle if people still take you seriously.
It's not a bullshit story in the crazed little world he lives in.

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 9:54pm

It's not a bullshit story in the crazed little world he lives in.
He should stay there then and tell his crap to all his make-belief buddies. It's just so infuriating that this kid is spewing so much nonsense, and other players take his advice, which is a big no-no.

Hurr hurr, mah post count & e-peen.

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 9:55pm

Quoted from "Venality"

[...]so much nonsense[...]

saving ressources (time& gold) instead of troublesome getting something that is not really better is nonesense...?
aw...

anyway, im looking forward to get all the things that some here have put much effort into without all that effort
thankfully, until then, everyone can choose what gear he uses himself, we have read the different statements, now do whatever you want with this info :P

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Apr 14th 2015, 10:02pm)

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 9:58pm

Hello,

It's going a little off-topic ;).

4 hours to go before effective unlocking (or not ?).
Let's wait !
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 10:02pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Hello,

It's going a little off-topic ;).

4 hours to go before effective unlocking (or not ?).
Let's wait !

Oh you animal...
You know!
TELL US! :cursing:

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 10:05pm

Quoted

[...]so much nonsense[...]

saving ressources (time& gold) instead of troublesome getting something that is not really better is nonesense...?
aw...

anyway, im looking forward to get all the things that some here have put much effort into without all that effort
thankfully, until then, everyone can choose what gear he uses himself, we have read the different statements, now do whatever you want with this info :P
If you're not playing this game like you'd play Hello Kitty Online, yes you should be bothered with levelling up your gear and glyphs. You filthy casual.

HEATHEN! Pay2win for 5 life.

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 10:06pm

Hello,

Sorry i have absolutly no idea :S.

But i bet on "it's not exactly 100% at the moment", our graphic detectives showed us that there are some missing pixels to this blue bar:D.
I'm waiting with you. And i really hope it will unlock tonight lol.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online