You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 7:01am

[PMB] Bambi's Ultimate Warden Guide

Hey everyone,

Most of my guide will be image based, with an abundance of informational text within each image to discuss and explain everything.

Please note that the headings for each section within the table of contents contains a link that will bring you directly to each section. If you are just looking for builds, feel fee to click on the Builds section to skip to it.

If you want to view a larger version of a section, you can click on the section itself to view a full-resolution version.

Hopefully you will find my guide worth the bandwidth and your time. I definitely had fun making this guide, and I hope that you can enjoy and learn from it.

Table of Contents:

---(1-4.Introduction to the class and stats)---
1. Introduction
2. Races
3. Stats
4. Combat Wit and Static Charge

---(5-7. Talents)---
5.Talents
6. Talents 2
7. Talents 3

---(8-10. Rubies)---
8. Wolf's Blow Tree
9. Pet Tree
10. Elemental Expert Tree

---(11-14. Builds)---
11. Healing
12. PVP
13. Melee DPS
14. Caster DPS

---(15. Rotations)---
15. Rotations

This post has been edited 14 times, last edit by "ChickenLegs" (Apr 3rd 2015, 6:34pm)

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 7:02am

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "ChickenLegs" (Apr 3rd 2015, 6:33pm)

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 7:03am

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ChickenLegs" (Apr 4th 2015, 1:08am)

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 7:03am

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "ChickenLegs" (Apr 9th 2015, 4:40pm)

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 7:04am

If you want to look over a certain section again, you can click on one of the section links below:

---(1-4.Introduction to the class and stats)---
1. Introduction
2. Races
3. Stats
4. Combat Wit and Static Charge

---(5-7. Talents)---
5.Talents
6. Talents 2
7. Talents 3

---(8-10. Rubies)---
8. Wolf's Blow Tree
9. Pet Tree
10. Elemental Expert Tree

---(11-14. Builds)---
11. Healing
12. PVP
13. Melee DPS
14. Caster DPS

---(15. Rotations)---
15. Rotations

This post has been edited 11 times, last edit by "ChickenLegs" (Apr 3rd 2015, 6:34pm)

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 11:04am

cavarex

Beginner

You win

Very very very good job :thumbup:

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 1:33pm

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 2:28pm

Healing builds need static charge rubies as it makes you able to cast Natural Power faster depening on how many stacks you have. 8 Stacks makes it instant cast.

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 6:39pm

Healing builds need static charge rubies as it makes you able to cast Natural Power faster depening on how many stacks you have. 8 Stacks makes it instant cast.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I went ahead and modified my guide to further incorporate and explain static charge and its effects on healing. :)

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 8:59pm

Awesome, that should work much better. Wouldn't want to be stuck with long cast time when you need to heal asap! :)

Great Guide, good luck!

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 2:02pm

Nice guid. Good luck.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mr.Red" (Apr 5th 2015, 2:33pm)

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 2:19pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Since I'm really lazy...I didn't really read the guide, however, I did glance at all of it.
All I can say is Wow...............This is a gorgeous guide.
Very, very appeasing to the eyes.
Great job and I hope the amount of time and effort put into this does not go unrewarded.

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 12:00pm

hi! :) one question..in pvp dps build...why no rubies on aura of fero? TY
P.S. very nice guide ^^

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 4:46pm

hi! :) one question..in pvp dps build...why no rubies on aura of fero? TY
P.S. very nice guide ^^

Thanks!

In that caster pvp build, I skipped the ferocity rubies because I was investing so many rubies into defense and healing for pvp, and opted for natural force from the talent tree instead. However, I do have a caster pvp build that uses ferocity rubies here where I sacrificed the pet's basic attack damage and natural force:http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!5!133.1.2.…AH!sndzcwn/ILQD

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ChickenLegs" (Apr 9th 2015, 5:01pm)

Monday, April 13th 2015, 1:51pm

I have a question about a rubie called "Electrical Therapy". I'm a FH warden and I have it in my healer build. When I use Healing Burst, the HoT (healing over time) effect lasts for 6 seconds. So, does the rubie have no effect or if the current description is incorrect, then what does this rubie really do? Please answer my question if you're able to and tell me IF this will be fixed anytime soon. (I'd be glad if the author of this warden guide has any ideas about this problem and is willing to share them)

Thanks in advance.

Monday, April 13th 2015, 3:18pm

well iam not the author :P but i can say to you the rubee doesnt increase the duration, it will increase the healing done by the rubees

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 5:29pm

Wow...fantastic job, I'm going to try your caster dps build, hope you'll win:)

Akeisha - Main char - Warden lv 70 - Sexy Pirates
Susie - reinc - Mage /Shaedria - reinc - Mechanic
Maeve- reinc - Healer lv 70 /LunaLullaby - reinc - Bard /
KittyKatseyes - reinc - Scout /

:) ^^ :)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 12:25pm

Call to Nature Disspel Aura of Ferocity so i cant take as a healing for Caster dps right?

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 7:28pm

Call to Nature doesn't remove your aura.

Another question from me. When you use Call to Nature, you get Charges of Natural Power. It is written on the description of Charges of Natural Power that they "decrease incoming damage". My question is - does anyone know if it's true and if so, then how much protection (%) does it give?