You are not logged in.

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 8:58pm

For real? Lol, that really sucks. Who the hell buys amalgam either way lol
Many people buy amalgam when working towards greatness or to upgrade gear. I personally sold a lot of uncommon and rare glyphs and etherium crystals and then bought amalgam for greatness and to upgrade my gear. I currently am not able to sell amalgam or uncommon uncut glyphs because of how the negotiant is set up. I am seeing major issues with how the negotiant is set up. People are more likely to sell certain resources and buy others so certain resources are getting stuck at their minimum prices for long periods of time. Sometimes you cannot sell certain resources for days at a time because they are stuck at the minimum price and no one is buying them.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "malchiornakshur" (May 20th 2015, 9:17am)

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 9:57pm

i buy amal for example :P cuz farming the currency is waaaaay more effective than anything else^^ one time farming new area brings enough currency to buy 80+ amal^^

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 11:59pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Amalgam price from negociant will go higher with each sector we unlock, it was somewhere in the patchnotes. It was 10 when we were gearing blue, it's 40 when we're gearing epic, and will be more next unlock. It's not a glitch, it's by design.

Quoted

The price of Amalgam will alter with each unlocked stage of the season, correlating with the prices of the Glyphs of unlocked qualities.

See it here : Negociants Preview