You are not logged in.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 5:08pm

Question about leatherworking

Hi everyone!

My question is when do I start making binds when equipped stuff with leatherworking. I'm 15 and so is my leatherworking and all armor i made so far is bound. Will this change? I'm palying together with my wife and we decided that i'll be a leatherworker and she'll be a weaponsmith so we can craft gear for each other. So far she made a lvl7 and a lvl10 weapon that was binds when equiped all other she made was bound when pickup. Hence we cant craft for each other.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 5:55pm

mhh if i remember right the normal recipes you get from lvling are always bound but the recipes you can buy (at crafting npc) or you drop (from mobs) are not bound

not sure if this is still like this^^

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 7:49pm

Crafted greens are bound. Blues and purples are not :)

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 3:20am

Recipes sold by sellers or dropped by mobs are always unbound, recipes you unlock crafting are always bound.

Akeisha - Main char - Warden lv 70 - Sexy Pirates
Susie - reinc - Mage /Shaedria - reinc - Mechanic
Maeve- reinc - Healer lv 70 /LunaLullaby - reinc - Bard /
KittyKatseyes - reinc - Scout /

:) ^^ :)

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 6:15am

Nandita

Intermediate

mhh if i remember right the normal recipes you get from lvling are always bound but the recipes you can buy (at crafting npc) or you drop (from mobs) are not bound

Right.

Wrong.

Recipes sold by sellers or dropped by mobs are always unbound, recipes you unlock crafting are always bound.

Right.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 3:06pm

Wrong.

No, it is correct. Greens that you craft bind directly to your character. Blues and purples that you craft binds only on equip.