You are not logged in.

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 6:02am

Deys

Beginner

Dude...you're getting way too serious and into this.
Sit back, grab a beer, and chill out.
Just ignore it and it will go away lol?
easy to say when you don't have asgard pming me constantly how I will be banned soon and they have stockpiles of screenshots of my cheats :D
You've played psi, perhaps you can explain what spells that travel do and how they can hit at the same time as others.

^^ ah true good point to remember that one ^^ remind us who was in stress to rush league side to pm a certain mage, that u guessed was checking an obviously lousy combat chat ^^ ? (yes plp that the starting point of that topic ^^ not a backside story with ban report from asgard as u said at first)

Well that's not what i had in mind , after concerting with some psy (not IRL !!! need my feet in your head!?) we still don't get how u can manage the strangle+ mental blow at the same time , that's the weirdest part of what's make some plp saying it's not natural.

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 6:54am

Celinkabouh

Beginner

Some sexy scout in that pic :love:

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 7:09am

Erwyn

Trainee

• "Erwyn" started this thread

^^ ah true good point to remember that one ^^ remind us who was in stress to rush league side to pm a certain mage, that u guessed was checking an obviously lousy combat chat ^^ ? (yes plp that the starting point of that topic ^^ not a backside story with ban report from asgard as u said at first)

No i logged to laugh at him for dying in one second actually.
Well that's not what i had in mind , after concerting with some psy (not IRL !!! need my feet in your head!?) we still don't get how u can manage the strangle+ mental blow at the same time , that's the weirdest part of what's make some plp saying it's not natural.
The only explanation I have for you is I'm good. Sorry. Can you provide me a screenshot of me using mental explosion and choke in the same hit :D I'd very much like to see it. I will ATTEMPT to explain this one last time.
Mental explosion travels through the air, right? so it takes 1 second to reach the target.
Choke is instant cast, right? it hits the target in less than 1 second.
So if I fire Mental explosion and as it's travelling I guide my finger from the 1 button all the way to the alt 1 button I can infact use choke. Now because I'm an Olympic athlete I can actually move my finger in less than one second and press choke. This results in choke hitting at the same time mental explosion lands.

Is any of this making sense? or will you continue with your bias testing in order to reinforce your point. Global cooldowns make it so it's not possible to use spells in the same second, but this doesn't mean travelling spells hit instantly. Your subjective testing is clouded by you're lack of knowledge and it seems it's resulted in a Hawthorne effect where you modify the aspects of testing purely because you know people will see it.

Also may I ask who are you even?
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Erwyn" (May 22nd 2015, 7:22am)

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 8:26am

Intre

Trainee

Quoted

Also may I ask who are you even?

I'd rather ask: who the >snip< did you ask? Because they seriously need to change class.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nemesis" (May 22nd 2015, 11:30am) with the following reason: Language

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 9:48am

when psi gets another buff, where will lthis topic go?
most likely there will be even more "butthurt" players raging, i see great fun&lulz incoming :P

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 10:35am

Pino

Beginner

I don’t understand all the noises about skills timing, as a warden I can make 3 skills land on the target at almost same time..
but the explanation of Erwyn is simple.
I can explain mine: When I use pet skills (grab/Shred/chomp/etc..) pet takes some time to reach the target, depends on distance,
vortex (precasted) takes time to land and flash lightning is istant, if the timing is right I can do all damage in 1 sec.
I personal use this for farming and “oneshot mob” not really oneshot, but “1sec shot”.
Oh, I can use clout too..almost in same time.

And I have an Aoe rotation that do all damage in 1,5 sec that includes 3 skills.
Not so tricky

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 11:30am

Erwyn

Trainee

• "Erwyn" started this thread

I don’t understand all the noises about skills timing, as a warden I can make 3 skills land on the target at almost same time..
but the explanation of Erwyn is simple.
I can explain mine: When I use pet skills (grab/Shred/chomp/etc..) pet takes some time to reach the target, depends on distance,
vortex (precasted) takes time to land and flash lightning is istant, if the timing is right I can do all damage in 1 sec.
I personal use this for farming and “oneshot mob” not really oneshot, but “1sec shot”.
Oh, I can use clout too..almost in same time.

And I have an Aoe rotation that do all damage in 1,5 sec that includes 3 skills.
Not so tricky
My god! someone who has sense!

/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 3:10pm

Intre

Trainee

No wonder why they all think you're using macros, their psis (Casnoiset in particular) don't think it's even possible....

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 4:27pm

pino you suck ! why you say ppl how a warden can use burst in pvp :P btw i was also reportet for something like this if makes you happy erwyn :P

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 7:03pm

Pino

Beginner

Lol, sorry Bluescarlet! I explained to avoid someone report you again!

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 10:52am

Hello Kitty died on Rift. Where did they all scatter too?

Friday, May 29th 2015, 10:10am

reeah19

Intermediate

this thread shows why some ppl should be banned from interacting with others online LMAO, there's a reason for ignore option in game you know? :D
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, May 29th 2015, 5:10pm

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 11:58am

Monday, June 1st 2015, 2:09pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Dude...you're getting way too serious and into this.
Sit back, grab a beer, and chill out.
Just ignore it and it will go away lol?
easy to say when you don't have asgard pming me constantly how I will be banned soon and they have stockpiles of screenshots of my cheats :D
You've played psi, perhaps you can explain what spells that travel do and how they can hit at the same time as others.

Well you can't really ask Groot/HCL about any classes really, he needs help himself lol...but in all seriousness aren't all classes superfast at casting most skills? When I was a scout it wasn't hard to hit a combo in a few seconds and kill someone? People just like to complain it never ends. So sit back grab an oreo and dip it in some milk and chillax :)
KAPPA

Monday, June 1st 2015, 2:31pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Well you can't really ask Groot/HCL about any classes really, he needs help himself lol...
Hey man...I try! ;(

Monday, June 1st 2015, 5:01pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Anger Management - Alaff - Warrior Tank/dps (Now Diseased)
New Horizon - Senior Officer (Out of it)
Sigmar, Warrior Tank , Utopie

League Side ; Alaff , Warrior , Defiance