You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 10:34am

I still haven't found a way. Going to ask some russians, they had more time to experiment

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:30pm

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:52pm

Gladia

Hi

Same problem here. i tried to add the line to my global.cfg, but the game deleted it.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:53pm

Yes, this has been bugging me insanely much. Would love to get a new way for more fov.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:26pm

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:28pm

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:34pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

so the question becomes a challenge, and the challenge is how do we alter the global.CFG to add the fov that works in game and will be excluded when running the game.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:41pm

Seems like nobody figured out how yet. Not even the addon devs from alloder.pro

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:22pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

But we will work until we find a solution won't we zuri? Afterall the ability to alter the fov is just as important yet less gamebreaking as I don't know being able to see players run up from a distance before the game has even scribbled their pictures on the screen.... but there is an addon for that >]

P.S. I welcome any of the staff into the conversation to help us find a solution faster, because you will have more insight into methods around the dev's reduction of code and while it may not be noticed by all there is now a small hitch when turning corners due to camera pivot noticeable when using automove cause that little feature loves to hug everything.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:27pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Also forgot to ask. Profiles > ui > followDistanceLimit is just for automove right? how to edit without corrupting.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:59pm

But we will work until we find a solution won't we zuri? Afterall the ability to alter the fov is just as important yet less gamebreaking as I don't know being able to see players run up from a distance before the game has even scribbled their pictures on the screen.... but there is an addon for that >]

P.S. I welcome any of the staff into the conversation to help us find a solution faster, because you will have more insight into methods around the dev's reduction of code and while it may not be noticed by all there is now a small hitch when turning corners due to camera pivot noticeable when using automove cause that little feature loves to hug everything.

I doubt that the staff would help. It would kinda break the EULA you've agreed to when you started to play, which I'm sure you read carefully :D
Also forgot to ask. Profiles > ui > followDistanceLimit is just for automove right? how to edit without corrupting.

I don't know what that is, honestly. Probably the minimum distance to the target you want to follow.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:37pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I would gladly risk a ban for an FoV solution, and after the repetitive work they have had over the past week I'm certain a change of task would refuel as well as offer a small challenge. Besides who if anyone but they could create an incognito account to share with us the details to fix with some witty name like, "FieldofDreamsVision" to keep us all entertained.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 9:20am

I cant play without wide perspective. Maybe NVIDIA panel or any drivers app can change FOV?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 9:25am

I cant play without wide perspective. Maybe NVIDIA panel or any drivers app can change FOV?

I doubt that the FOV can be changed by programs from outsid the game.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:09am

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:15pm

It doesn't seem possible to change the fov now. According to some dude in the linked threads above, according to the devs that option gave people advantage and that's why they removed it. There is a great difference between an addon giving you advantage and messing with the game files to get advantage, though.

It sucks, but eh, it's not like the default fov is narrow.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:58pm

Maybe addon?

As far as I know, there is no way to modify the FOV via the provided API.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:35pm

Friday, March 28th 2014, 7:12pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Bump, because wraith could help possibly.