Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

1

23. 06. 2015, 10:24

Gwiniel

Disciple

  • "Gwiniel" started this thread

Messages: 531

Localisation: Kuopio, Finland

  • Envoyer un message privé

Guide to Summerhold

I know there has been a guide for this a couple of times before but most players still have no clue what they are supposed to do. So here's a new quick guide for the basics.

What is the point?

- Half a raid (12) players have to stop Maus from reaching to the other end of the isle. He is destroying treasure chests while moving along. Raid's reward depends on how many chests are left (14 max).

- Rewards: 203 medals for all chests saved. 78 medals, if 1 chest is lost. 8 medals when there is 8 chests left. So the reward declines rapidly.

Avoid spawning mobs - GiWis / Stumps - and Fires on ground the best you can. 2 hits and your mount is dead. After the mount resources have been consumed, you need to construct them and it uses a lot of efficient killing time. At this point, there's little hope for saving all 14 chests for max reward.


Role of mounts and how many in raid

Heavy: ( 3 max ) Normal speed

- Main task: slowing with button 2 "Shot to Track" - requires 20 stacks to immobilize Maus temporarily.
- 2nd task: button 4 "Shot to Sights" - requires multiple hits to temporarily blind Maus and shorten fire range.
- 3rd task (only, if main and 2nd tasks are still on): button 1 "Heavy's Salvo" - deal damage on Maus.

edit: When targeted by Maus, never run your Heavy on to other players as the bombs will follow you for a short period of time. This mistake has destroyed countless Arties as they are so slow to move around and can't escape like Heavies.


Arty: ( 6 recommended - pure DPS ) Very slow moving

- DPS rotation: Button 2 "Aim" ( requires highlight buff on Maus from Firefly), Button 1 "Arty Shot" - repeat
- Camouflage: if you get targeted by Maus (you start glowing blue), use button 3 "Camouflage" to hide from sight. Has to be used instantly (interrupt other casting by moving), otherwise cast time is too long to make it in time.

edit: Maus will target nearest Arty, after using camouflage, move behind other Arties or next time your camouflage is still under cd when you get targeted again and that's 100% certain and useless death.


Firefly: ( 2 must have, no more ) Fast moving

- Highlight Maus so Arty can Aim: Button 2 "Highlight" - last 30 seconds and has 40 second cooldown (reason you need 2 Fireflies). Keep Maus permanently highlighted. 2 Fireflies can do it easily. Start approaching Maus when highlight is down to 15 seconds that you don't accidentally break the highlight.

edit: Firefly never stops after turning on engine. Requires a bit of practice to control it properly to avoid useless deaths. Can't make sharp turns and can't slow down.


Titan ( 1 ) Fast moving

- Kill GiWis and Stumps: Button 1 "Shot". Does not work on Maus so don't waste resources trying!


Would be lovely, if others could properly translate this guide to all other Allods supported languages under their proper forum places as there seems to be many players on Summerhold who doesn't understand English and have no clue what they are supposed to do. Thanks!
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (23.06.2015, 14:34)


2

23. 06. 2015, 11:44

Nandita

Disciple

Messages: 325

Localisation: Ruhrpott NRW Germany

  • Envoyer un message privé

Nice Guide, thank you. But 90% will not read and half of remaining 10% will not understand. :D

3

23. 06. 2015, 14:36

Gwiniel

Disciple

  • "Gwiniel" started this thread

Messages: 531

Localisation: Kuopio, Finland

  • Envoyer un message privé

Probably so, but nobody can say there isn't a guide for it available!
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

4

03. 07. 2015, 10:44

Gwiniel

Disciple

  • "Gwiniel" started this thread

Messages: 531

Localisation: Kuopio, Finland

  • Envoyer un message privé

pumb
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Noter cette discussion