You are not logged in.

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 8:15am

I hope that skyforge will have p2p model too.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 8:31am

"(2) Almost 80% of what you suggest on forum to the devs is not even transmitted . So seeing the game before is in my opinion almost useless.

"(3) This is good only until the next expansion with new gear etc. Not really useful on long term."

(2) You didn't read what I wrote. I said that I could follow its evolution, that is, I could see the changes from version to version. Seeing that evolution satisfies curiosity rather than overt utility. And while I wouldn't want to say that they adopted much more than 20% of what was suggested, they did take on the one thing I (and a bunch of others) suggested (addition of a helmet-hider checkbox that was missing in the BWE2 release, but appeared in BWE3).

(3) It's partly a tribal competition thing, to be able to gloat that I had a character that dated from the very beginning of the game's full release. (In strict form, that character dated from *before* the beginning of Early Start, because they opened the servers three hours before the official start.) And it's a GW-family game, so it doesn't have the level-cap elevator / gear progression thing. GW1 had a level cap of 20 that never changed, and the GW2 cap is still 80. GW-family games expand sideways rather than upwards.

Bah, but in the end it failed for me - the level-clipping made low-level zones nearly as dangerous for level 80 characters as they were for at-zone-level characters.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 7:05pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 1:49am

http://www.twitch.tv/tyriu

he is playing the summoner/necromancer class. looks pretty fun

Friday, July 3rd 2015, 11:06pm

Join us for a Skyforge Stress Test on July 7th!

https://eu.portal.sf.my.com/comments/559…dc071b2c?page=1

----

Basically you can try it two days before headstart. No key / founder pack is required. All you need to do is to download game and play ;-)

Rate this thread