You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 1:10am

Obligatory Coming Back Thread

Soo... my location has been found via some shady methods and have been for... khm. persuaded to come back to the game.

I will give you this time to boo and hiss at my return.

Also, hope to see some new and returning people for the new patch. I'd like some competition in the bard class bracket, I heard we'll be good in the new patch.

I long for some raiding, the MMO scene sucks balls out there right now.

And finally, to my Empire friends. I heard you've gotten too big for your boots in my absence. I would recommend to hold tight to your pants 'cause we're coming. From behind. Hard.
Fiddler - Bard

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fiddler" (Dec 31st 2015, 1:22am)

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 1:15am

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 4:04am

Azir

Intermediate

Welcome back to the Game Fiddler, nice to see more people rejoining hope to see more in time. :thumbup:

I play bard I like it so far still getting use to it I use to play bard when it first came out back then it was over powered lol But yeah I am sure I will get better in time.. :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Azir" (Dec 31st 2015, 10:08am)

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 11:07am

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 5:47pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

And finally, to my Empire friends. I heard you've gotten too big for your boots in my absence. I would recommend to hold tight to your pants 'cause we're coming. From behind. Hard.

Welcome back to Allods, even if I'm not sure I remember you...
Fiddler you say ? I'll ask if someone knew you.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Friday, January 1st 2016, 1:49am

I'm glad to see some talented players to comeback... now i'll hope my better half make comeback also .. and i mean these charcter's Viuhti+Downfall+Samus+Heim(sorry can't remember you're nickname)...about Gibe and shit... gibe is the best i've ever seen..and i'd seen alot of those.. Gibe knows...WE never give up. I'll hope N.W.A manager will be proud and glad about our guild and clan invit you in Our guild.
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Rate this thread