You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 6th 2016, 3:07pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Question about survivability / Concentration:

It says for survivability "Increases incoming healing and damage, absorbed by shields, by x%"

Does it apply for the shield you get from concentration?
It should, yes. By default, barrier health of any kind that I've seen absorbs 50% of incoming damage, with the rest leaking through to your actual HP.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 6:43am

Quoted

Proficiency: 1 point = 0.10% increased damage and healing
_______ Damage (They are all the same): 1 point = 0.17% increased _______ damage. Increases healing by 0.1%

these 2 stats seem to be different for healing. even though it says they're the same, the tooltips are saying something else. :cursing:

for example

I used 3 of the strongest heals for druid. I was changing the stats of some blue pants I had (25.74) which should be 0.02574. I had some stat on them so I could see the heals without any modifier. Then changed them after and saw these changes.

heals without any modifiers

proficiency

elemental damage

physical damage

i know they come out as minuscule amounts on tooltips, but tooltips lie

I did some quick math to see that the proficiency change would equate to around 3000 (give or take about 120), so those ranges look about right.

Even with a small positive change in proficiency, it ends up having quite a change to the entire heal calculation due to how the different modifiers work with each other.
Unfortunately, It's not easy to understand how a modifier works when so many are involved. I haven't been able to properly manage any of these, though I'll find the time to do so in the coming week.

To the best of my knowledge, you cannot multi-proc double attack. There is only the initial cast and the chance of a follow-up.
I have checked this, though only briefly and with quite low Double Attack (12%. Yay for low level Reincarnation access). I have never seen a double attack proc off of a previous proc. I have seen a back-to-back proc, though those are quite rare too.

Question about survivability / Concentration:

It says for survivability "Increases incoming healing and damage, absorbed by shields, by x%"

Does it apply for the shield you get from concentration?
It in fact does. Getting a healthy Concentration amount, then supporting it with Survivability is a good method for generating a strong self-applied shield.