You are not logged in.

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 1:20pm

Old player

Hey, I have been gone for a while, played the game until right before the merge between US and EU. Now I wonder how the population in P2P is at the moment to see if it is worth coming back.

Rovyn

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 3:17pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey there,

Population will not have drastically changed since your departure, though given AO is now on Steam and we've a P2P trial in the works (as well as several players promoting guilds on P2P both here and on steam), you should have no problem finding players and/or seeing a general increase in the near future if all goes well.

Regards,
Mhul

Friday, June 24th 2016, 4:27am

angered

Trainee

Population has been booming since the release of Steam - now's the time to jump back in the game!

Friday, June 24th 2016, 9:08am

Nord

Trainee

i started today on the p2p. come on guys lets play this awesome game! without p2w!

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 1:15pm

Quinz

Intermediate

Hey there,

Population will not have drastically changed since your departure, though given AO is now on Steam and we've a P2P trial in the works (as well as several players promoting guilds on P2P both here and on steam), you should have no problem finding players and/or seeing a general increase in the near future if all goes well.

Regards,
Mhul
When will this P2P server trial period start?
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 6:05pm

Quinz they had to push it back because of the launch of 7.1 coming soon. It will be here soon hopefully but I don't want to get our hopes up.
Jhin-Smugglers Paradise-League-Defiance
Smuggler Paradise Discord

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 6:35pm

Quinz

Intermediate

Quinz they had to push it back because of the launch of 7.1 coming soon. It will be here soon hopefully but I don't want to get our hopes up.

Aha, I see. I was hoping they would release it very soon since I'm eager to get into the game again and hit 70 before the new patch.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Rate this thread