You are not logged in.

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 11:41am

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Sale: Magic Mosaic - 22/07/16

Dear Sarnaut,

You are hereby invited to take part in a brand new Magic Mosaic! Want to become the proud owner of a brand new fighting machine? Simply fuse 100 symbols of same type together and you can make this dream a reality... And with two prize-drawings instead of one, your chances are now better than ever!

Check out the list of hot prizes – and remember, there is always the possibility of hitting the Jackpot Bonus, making it possible to win 1-10 combat vehicles at once!

Symbol of Spinner - Combine 100 of these symbols to obtain a Spinner!

Symbol of Manabike - Combine 100 of these symbols to obtain a Manabike!

Symbol of Titan - Combine 100 of these symbols to obtain Titan!

Symbol of Lightning Bolt - Combine 100 of these symbols to obtain Lightning Bolt!

Symbol of Wraith - Combine 100 of these symbols to obtain a Wraith!

Symbol of Rumble - Combine 100 of these symbols to obtain Rumble!

In addition to the awesome Jackpot potential, certain prizes can also be exchanged for others:

Group 1:
► Titan
► Spinner
► Manabike

Group 2:
► Wraith
► Rumble
► Lightning bolt

You can exchange a mount from either group for a different mount in the same group; (eg. Group 1: Spinner for a Manabike / Group 2: Wraith for a Rumble etc).

You can also convert two Group 1 mounts into a Group 2 mount; (eg. exchange 2x Titan for a Lightning Bolt).

The Magic Mosaic will be available from the 22nd, to the 29th, of July – so don't miss it!

Need help piecing together your mosaic? Check out this article for assistance.

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 1:00am

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 9:31am

freestile

Professional

to encourage people to cs ofc...

real question is why after a few calculs i found out that the price of one of the bests mounts (rumble wraith of lighning) is about 15-18bc while we can buy lighing for 9kbc with the collector? Or does anyone found another price?
+ i'm not sure what is the purpose of the star? does it gives smth special when the bar is full?

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 11:23am

You have to remember that the tiles were from a time where the only way you could get the mounts were through strongbox sales in the range of 25-30k bc. I'm still annoyed that there was no mention that you would be able to buy the collector edition with crystals so people had to spend $/€ for it, and that the CE guaranteed Lightning at a severe discount over what people spent opening boxes. Particularly because it is a guarantee while the strongboxes were chance. In fact we got Lightning MUCH later (6+ months) than the Russians did.

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 12:50pm

freestile

Professional

You have to remember that the tiles were from a time where the only way you could get the mounts were through strongbox sales in the range of 25-30k bc. I'm still annoyed that there was no mention that you would be able to buy the collector edition with crystals so people had to spend $/€ for it, and that the CE guaranteed Lightning at a severe discount over what people spent opening boxes. Particularly because it is a guarantee while the strongboxes were chance. In fact we got Lightning MUCH later (6+ months) than the Russians did.

yes i raged so much when they announced the collectors ;( i'd have never bought it during the strongboxe event if i'd have known there would be cheaper and direct purchase lighning only a few month later :thumbdown:

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 12:59pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

The link to explain how to do the combinations with the mosaics doesn't work - it only opens this same post again...
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Rate this thread