You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 4:27pm

What is this? I made 10 pictures exactly with the guidelines and I was qualified for the award by 5 pictures. Can someone explain to me why?

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 10:33pm

I'm not sure why in your case, but that is specifically the reason I did as many as I possibly could.

Monday, August 8th 2016, 11:49am

Reira

French Community Manager

Hello,

If you think your entry was incorrectly calculated (misspell in your name or because you didn't receive the correct amount of points) please write us a private message including :

- Your character name
- A link to your entry in the contest thread

Thank you,
Reira

Allods Europe CM Lead | Contacter notre service d'assistance

Monday, August 8th 2016, 3:44pm

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

when can i expect to get the reward please ?

Monday, August 8th 2016, 3:47pm

IAmGroot

Professional

NOTE: Due to the huge amount of winners, we can only ask for your patience while the rewards are sent.
-The Allods Team

Monday, August 8th 2016, 9:16pm

I misspelled my name in my submission

"On the submission and rewards list it says pexie"

"My actual name is Spexie"

Just wanna make sure i get the rewards

Monday, August 8th 2016, 11:15pm

Hello,

Hello,

If you think your entry was incorrectly calculated (misspell in your name or because you didn't receive the correct amount of points) please write us a private message including :

- Your character name
- A link to your entry in the contest thread

Thank you,
Reira
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 10:03am

I cant find my name on any of the lists at all. Character name Prosorcerer. Yes i posted my tasks and i dont think any of them had a reason to get disqualified. So is the list not complete or?

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 2:33pm

Reira

French Community Manager

Please make sure your entry is correct next time, as it displays like this:

All those who have contacted me by PM have been taken into account and should receive their rewards at some point during next week. Please keep sending me PMs if your name is not on the list above - I can't reply to all of them, but I do read them all! Also, please don't forget to include a link to your entry as I cannot verify otherwise.

Best,
Reira

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 4:19pm

Reira

French Community Manager

Important : we will only review potential missed entries until Friday 12th of August at 4 pm CEST. If you notice an issue, please send us a private message before then, after that all entries will be closed and rewards will be sent out. No further amendments will be made after that day.

Additionally, we will not switch rewards from one character to another (or from one server to another). The character name given in your entry will be the character rewarded.

Best,
Reira

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 3:27am

When/how can we expect rewards to start going out? I assume in game mail, and it will be going out slowly/in batches?

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 4:32pm

Reira

French Community Manager

The rewards will be sent by in-game mail, yes. It shouldn't take more than one week to arrive, starting August 15 (once the dispatch starts)

Friday, August 12th 2016, 11:16am

The rewards will be sent by in-game mail, yes. It shouldn't take more than one week to arrive, starting August 15 (once the dispatch starts)

Reira, you said in 1 post "Friday 12th of August at 4 pm CEST. If you notice an issue, please send us a private message before then, after that all entries will be closed and rewards will be sent out." but you also said "starting August 15 (once the dispatch starts)" in another... which one is it?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ConnorGx" (Aug 12th 2016, 11:21am)

Friday, August 12th 2016, 12:17pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Reira, you said in 1 post "Friday 12th of August at 4 pm CEST. If you notice an issue, please send us a private message before then, after that all entries will be closed and rewards will be sent out." but you also said "starting August 15 (once the dispatch starts)" in another... which one is it?
The two dates refer to two completely different things.

Quoted

Important : we will only review potential missed entries until Friday 12th of August at 4 pm CEST.

Quoted

It shouldn't take more than one week to arrive, starting August 15 (once the dispatch starts)
Regards,
Mhul

Friday, August 12th 2016, 2:29pm

Quoted

Important : we will only review potential missed entries until Friday 12th of August at 4 pm CEST.

Quoted

It shouldn't take more than one week to arrive, starting August 15 (once the dispatch starts)
Regards,
Mhul

the first quote states that "we will only review potential missed entries until Friday 12th of August at 4 pm CEST" but then right after that it says "after that all entries will be closed and rewards will be sent out." does that mean rewards will be sent out on friday the 12th of august at 4pm CEST?

the second quote states "It shouldn't take more than one week to arrive, starting August 15 (once the dispatch starts)"

I don't want to keep going back and forth, i just want to know the date xD

Friday, August 12th 2016, 2:39pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Quoted

Quoted

Regards,
Mhul

the first quote states that "we will only review potential missed entries until Friday 12th of August at 4 pm CEST" but then right after that it says "after that all entries will be closed and rewards will be sent out." does that mean rewards will be sent out on friday the 12th of august at 4pm CEST?

the second quote states "It shouldn't take more than one week to arrive, starting August 15 (once the dispatch starts)"

I don't want to keep going back and forth, i just want to know the date xD

Realistically it's incredibly straight forward based off your post above.

Missed entries can only be amended until today, August 12th.

Prizes will start to be handed out August 15th and won't take more than a week. So by the 22nd, everyone should have their prizes.

Friday, August 12th 2016, 2:41pm

Kissaki

Trainee

It means that they will accept edits to mistakes in entries until Friday at 4pm so they have until 5pm to make the changes, which will be when their offices close and they can go home or to the bar.

They can start sending things out on Monday the 15th when they are back at work.

It means they don't work at weekends.... like normal people :D

Friday, August 12th 2016, 4:05pm

Reira

French Community Manager

Hello,

The following people had their names/entries amended as per request through private messaging:

Spoiler Spoiler

Axiledris
Kissaki
Tchica
Autunna
Lorinel
Zephyr
Fianura
Pretas
Fireofdeath
Spexie
Axiledris
Baqprzchpl
Lorinell
Prosorcerer
Kleinesluder
Drakyr
Shadowforced
Gaunergoere
Szamanesko
SuperSumyy
Vilenjakinja

If you are not part of this list but are in the initial reward list (or if your incorrect name is displayed once in the original list and once in the list above), you will receive your reward.

What you need to know:

- Regardless of which list you're on, none of the rewards have been sent out as I write this message.
- The rewards will be sent starting August 15, and may take a few days to dispatch. Please do not contact us or the support team to know the status, we will not be able to respond.
- If there is a problem with your entry (wrong name, wrong image host, etc.) we will not be able to amend it anymore.
- The same goes for those of you who want to change the reward to another character/server. Those requests will not be granted.

We learned a lot from running this event and while it wasn't perfect, we really appreciate your patience while we manually sort everything out! We'd like to thank you once again for your support.

Best,
Reira

Rate this thread