You are not logged in.

Sunday, August 7th 2016, 9:25pm

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

Skirmishes pops?

Sup folks!

I know this is a common question, but since I can't find any recent detailed information about this, I'm making a post, cause these things matter a lot to me.

The thing is, I want THE TRUTH. I want honest and correct answers. I know that many of you just want more players to join the P2P server, we all do, but if I'm about to spend hours of my life on this game, I need to be sure it's worth it (FOR ME). I love Goblinball and PvP, that's two things I really miss with Allods. Obviously these two things also requires several active players on both factions in order to pop. Since I know that the P2P server has a low population, I'm assuming that these don't pop very often?

Could anyone who is actively playing on the P2P server please let me know, true and honest, how often usually Skirmishes will pop, and which kind of Skirmishes pops more often than others? This would help me a lot.

Thanks! :D
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Sunday, August 7th 2016, 11:02pm

homerosi

Intermediate

At the moment, no skirmishes at all because everyone is gearing up and running astrals cause of the new content. Normally (daily) we had around 1 time of the day were everybody used to que bg and it would pop 1-15 times and people would know when it was over again. For goblinball it still pops from time to time but it's very random, if you get a pop ur in for like 3-5 games tho.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Monday, August 8th 2016, 12:34pm

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

At the moment, no skirmishes at all because everyone is gearing up and running astrals cause of the new content. Normally (daily) we had around 1 time of the day were everybody used to que bg and it would pop 1-15 times and people would know when it was over again. For goblinball it still pops from time to time but it's very random, if you get a pop ur in for like 3-5 games tho.

Thanks Seppe! I fear that I will lose interest in the game very fast if these things are not frequently occurring. They play a BIG part of endgame, especially after you have farmed your gear. I guess this may be the reason for a lot of max leveled players leaving the game as well? I just feel like Allods may not be worth spending time on (yet, or ever).

I've been waiting for a long time for the 7.0 patch because it would be such a huge change to the game, and everyone was hoping it would be a positive change with lots of players coming back as well as new players joining. The same hopes we had for the Steam release as well. But unfortunately it seems the devs have managed to screw it up once again. I actually told myself that if they screw this one up, I won't look back on this game. Maybe I should actually ignore the game this time, and not spend a month or so only to quit in the end anyway.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Monday, August 8th 2016, 12:47pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Most of the endgame players know eachother on p2p and they have dealt with the fact that the population at the moment isn't prety high, they play battlegrounds and stuff if some of them put effort in it like asking their guilds to sign all at once. Altough you might not get battleground pops and stuff, most guilds on this server will strive for endgame content tho and if you got to places like KoE on certain times you will however find ur daily base of PvP. The only problem with this is that you most likely see the same players over and over again mostly. I'm hoping a free trial soon will help this but at the moment i'm not really convinced.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 5:54pm

mediaaa

Trainee

"at the moment" ... u hilarious...sub was dead since the day its released...the problem is the same as always. they just don't care...
U know what free trial gonna bring? nothing.
like the 13231 free 30days trials over the years ...they wont spend money on marketing,and cut off price to 5e (6-7$) per month like in russia.i can garantie u 500new players will come in in a month.But like i said,they just don't give a f**k
I even saw some retarded awful games pop up everywhere,allods marketing team still sleeping
sss

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 7:11pm

"at the moment" ... u hilarious...sub was dead since the day its released...the problem is the same as always. they just don't care...
U know what free trial gonna bring? nothing.
like the 13231 free 30days trials over the years ...they wont spend money on marketing,and cut off price to 5e (6-7$) per month like in russia.i can garantie u 500new players will come in in a month.But like i said,they just don't give a f**k
I even saw some retarded awful games pop up everywhere,allods marketing team still sleeping
As someone who has talked to Mhuldoon about this on steam through discussion, they will not just be releasing the trial and staying quiet. They will actually be promoting it everywhere they can. Do not be so pessimistic about it when you do not know the details about how the trial will work, no one but the devs and mods know entirely.
Jhin-Smugglers Paradise-League-Defiance
Smuggler Paradise Discord

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 9:04pm

mediaaa

Trainee

I know exactly. They talk and talk for over 4 years now...and nothing happen.I heard that story a lot of time my friend,i play allods since 2010...(actually i stoped 2y ago,but i came back from time to time and check the news,and see how sub progress)
First was the story with webzen,now my com, and im not pessimistic for no reason..i wish to sub server go viral more than u do belive me ,but it's hard to believe to more promises
sss

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 2:18am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

I know exactly. They talk and talk for over 4 years now...and nothing happen.I heard that story a lot of time my friend,i play allods since 2010...(actually i stoped 2y ago,but i came back from time to time and check the news,and see how sub progress)
First was the story with webzen,now my com, and im not pessimistic for no reason..i wish to sub server go viral more than u do belive me ,but it's hard to believe to more promises
well from what i heard from my "source" webzen didnt even have enough money to make facebook add for allods at that time so theres that and its pretty sad...not sure what to believe but i trust that person for lets just say..."reasons" ;)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0