You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 12th 2016, 5:40pm

Survivability and Concentration

can someone help me understand what Survivability does and how it is conected to Concentration ?
does it make the shield of Concentration to be more stronger ? ?(

Monday, December 12th 2016, 6:47pm

rozetri

Intermediate

This is actually a fairly simple explanation, the tooltip is just fairly poorly worded. All shields that generate blue health bars absorb 50% of the damage given to you, with the remaining 50% bleeding through to deal HP damage. Survivability increases that 50% number, meaning that more of the damage dealt is taken as shield damage and less bleeds through to your HP. This does not mean your shield is stronger, it just means that you use shield health up faster in exchange for less HP damage.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Monday, December 12th 2016, 10:11pm

mhh you sure there? from what i saw surv is just increaing the shields like if you have 10% surv and gain a 500k shield its gonna be a 550k shield? also increases the healing

also not sure if they changed that but surv should NOT affect conc at all

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 3:13pm

rozetri

Intermediate

mhh you sure there? from what i saw surv is just increaing the shields like if you have 10% surv and gain a 500k shield its gonna be a 550k shield? also increases the healing

also not sure if they changed that but surv should NOT affect conc at all
If Survivability increases shield size instead of how much damage bleeds through to HP, then it does so inconsistently between classes. For Engineer it does not seem to have any impact on the size of my Power Barrier or Iron Curtain. Even with 300 Surv last I checked, Iron Curtain still gave me a 15% of max HP barrier. Sacrificing 2 light turrets and a medical with the rubies to increase device HP also gave me a 60% of max HP barrier, which is accurate to having no boost from Surv. There IS the possibility that it only affects shield size granted to you by another player, but I have not checked that. It would also be silly, but silly things are par for the course with Allods.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 5:08pm

i think the problem lies with the skills you use^^ engi barrier is a certain % of the hp of your devices so its kind of a fixed value

but for example a cleric who applies normal shields with a certain value there surv is handy cuz its increasing it