You are not logged in.

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 9:28pm

Looking for New Players/members!

Looking for more members (Axis of Anarchy) (EN) New/old guild Looking for recharge the ranks and Roaster. If you are new or Old to Allods online hit me up in game (iceonblood) We will help you with quests/instance/Allods and Farm PVP ranks and Goblin ball for mount/costumes. We have Discord for our teamspeak. (Fawkes) is the guild master. We have no rules other then be respectful. Contact me here. or in game if your even having trouble getting Ingame on the p2p server ask. if do not understand it can be a confusing at times.
Add me on Steam- (mark Seibert) be able to chat there as well.
bloodonice16 has attached the following image:
  • PillagePropagandaFinal_zps4c61f5b6.jpg

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 9:45pm

Looking for more members (Axis of Anarchy) (EN) New/old guild Looking for recharge the ranks and Roaster.
This is my expression when i see someone try to make a new p2p guild.

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 9:59pm

homerosi

Intermediate

New yet old!
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 10:44pm

Gibe. Delete the lig toon and come over to the emp side. you could be my New. but old player. :p and its just needs new peeps. the old had there chance. they just kinda flop around in it. lol not making anything of it. ooo derr. and the Old New comment. Its a older guild made awhile back. but under new peeps. ^^ should come in and hang out. probly like it alot more then where you are now. Just saying.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 1:20am

Gibe it's just Omniscient coming back lol
Jhin-Smugglers Paradise-League-Defiance
Smuggler Paradise Discord