You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 7:54pm

solistalia here, saying hi.

hi all, just wanted to see how many people are here that I even still know. I haven't played in like 4 years?

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 9:11pm

angered

Trainee

Funny, I was just watching your videos, old friend!

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 10:15pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Soli!!!!!!!!! <3 Hi bud!!! :D

Hclftw here.

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 12:17pm

Quinz

Intermediate

Hello and welcome back :) I just recently returned to the game as well.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 12:41pm

lol hey angered, how you doing? looks like even after so many years you can barely ever be bothered to post on the forums hahaha. 55 posts xD

hey hcl. you were

hi quinz, not sure if I remember your name unless your toon had a different name.

by the way most of the old players who are still around which server are the on? f2p or subscription?

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 1:11pm

Quinz

Intermediate

Subscription server is dead pretty much, but there are a few still hanging on to it I guess. F2P server doesn't have a good population either, but it's decent and at least skirmishes etc. will pop, which they usually don't on the subscription server.

I guess most of the players you will encounter, especially at max level, will be old veterans. That applies to both sub and FP2 server probably.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 3:15pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Hiiii, Solis. Good to see you're still kicking! Going to come back and kite me around the wheelbarrow in Dragon Ring again?
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Friday, February 10th 2017, 3:34am

angered

Trainee

lol hey angered, how you doing? looks like even after so many years you can barely ever be bothered to post on the forums hahaha. 55 posts xD
Yeah, I've been lazy haha. Coming back to play or just checking in with us??

Friday, February 10th 2017, 12:07pm

It is quite amazing that you play one game for soooo many years ! Best regards to all of you :-)

ps. Just received newsletter about "Cloud pirates" aka world of tanks in astral. Just imagine what would happen if they focused more on astral battles right from the start. WoT beta in europe started around gipat patch. We had astral ships battles working in production enviroment months before that ...

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 3:35am

Soli!!! It's been a while man.

Just by chance decided to check out the Allods forums to see if anyone is still around from Day 1. Cool to see that even a small community still has some good old timers lurking.
I can't tell you the number of times i've been temped in the last 4 years to jump back on and see whats changed. Anyway, hope all is well.

From your old Guild Leader,
Cheers and all the best!

Stik

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 6:50pm

what a time to be alive
-Macmillan/Aquaman

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 9:08am

hi all, just wanted to see how many people are here that I even still know. I haven't played in like 4 years?

o/....Yo. I was inserting one of the sigs you made me a loooooong time ago just before I read this post.

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 3:09pm

rozetri

Intermediate

It is quite amazing that you play one game for soooo many years ! Best regards to all of you :-)

ps. Just received newsletter about "Cloud pirates" aka world of tanks in astral. Just imagine what would happen if they focused more on astral battles right from the start. WoT beta in europe started around gipat patch. We had astral ships battles working in production enviroment months before that ...
Oh lord, Rasar. Damn, man, it's been ages. Good to see you again, too! Miss ya from the old days, best Pally! Hope things are going your way these days.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 5:28am

Hellooooo

Coffinbone/Sixthsence here

Friday, February 24th 2017, 12:57am

Sooo, I'm not the only one that's lurking around on this forum :rolleyes:

Amazed to see you still alive. Hi all.