You are not logged in.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 7:36am

If you are not a p2p player you can't play on a P2w server. Still with this post you are trying to recruit p2p players ? So P2W needs players now ?!!!!

I'm not trying to recruit anyone. I just wanted to start a conversation around this new "pay to be powerful"-plan they've implemented. It basically makes the f2p server a p2p server since this works similar to a premium/subscription service- The difference from p2p server bring that you pay monthly for convenience and power but still have the option to play for free, while on the p2p server you have to pay in order to play.
OMG On the subscription server there are many years that you can play for free by farming gold on F2p to buy cristals so P2P can be the real F2P because you can't get any in game advantage from money .
Why people want to obtain everything for free and easily ???? Still they never give anything, only keep everything for themselves.

OHH it' s too hard to farm runes, too hard to farm subscription, too hard to pay .....
I don' t think that paying 21 euros for 3 months is a problem ( 7 euros / month ) , it' s like a pack of cigarette every months so ...

And it' important to give money to the company to support them but when you pay you give a message. If you buy runes the devs will say " ohh they love spend money on expensive runes, heeyyy let' s create runes 20 to make them happy "
But if you pay for the subsciption the devs will see it and will invest more on the subscription server.

The money is the power and the power is in your hands.

Don' t panic because i see the P2P will be populated soon ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "attimi54" (Feb 2nd 2017, 7:53am)

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 8:47am

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

On the subscription server there are many years that you can play for free by farming gold on F2p to buy cristals
If you're a hardcore gamer who can play 8+ hours a day and if you have at least one max leveled character on the FP2 server with access to maze and all the content that gives a decent gold income, then sure it could be possible. But as a new player or a player or doesn't wanna pay for convenience/boosts on FP2 server, or for a casual player, this could never work.

I don' t think that paying 21 euros for 3 months is a problem ( 7 euros / month ) , it' s like a pack of cigarette every months so ...

Yes, I agree, if you like a game and enjoy playing it I see no reason why not to spend some money on it, especially to support the devs. How is this related to the subject of this thread though? We're talking about the choice of paying monthly on FP2 server or P2P server, it's not a thread about whether you should pay at all or not.

if you pay for the subsciption the devs will see it and will invest more on the subscription server.
WHat difference does it make if they invest more time into the subscription server when it doesn't have a population? They would first of all need to promote and advertise the game more, and in order for new players to actually try out the P2P server instead of the FP2 server they would need to have more free trials on the P2P server. Having a 7-day trial once every 6 months or so will not do the trick.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 8:56am

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

P2P isnt an option for the completely free players because 85 euros is too much to spend on a game. I imagine a lot of people on P2P are there because they want to be able to reach the top in PVP etc without putting in the kind of money that the top few % in F2P have. So content, luxury items etc aren't as important as having the chance to be considered good at the game they are playing.

I believe this to be the case as well. It's the same in my case. I'm usually playing games on a competitive level, whether it's PvP or PvE related. When I hear or see the word "P2W" in a game, I naturally back off. This means that in most cases I would choose a subscription server before a f2p server, however, since the population on the p2p server is close to non-existent, and the fp2 server now actually has an option for any player to catch up and get most of the necessities for a monthly fee, I think the f2p server is a good option for anyone who is turned off by the low population on subscription server, as myself.

I know I can enjoy this game even though I probably will never have 10+ runes and legy/fabled cash shop items. I think anyone would. You just have to give it a chance. Too many people judge the game by its cover and bad reviews based on its reputation (mostly because of past mistakes made by the devs).
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 10:03am

azalin71

Trainee

The new items are kinda nice for people who were missing them. I'd even prefer if they went a bit further and just put old items into the cashshop as permanent additions, (temporary or non-temp) for a very cheap price, so people can pick them up whenever they want and not wait for sales.

Other things like Pat 5 and basic mounts should have in-game quests to complete. The ridiculous gems quest should be seriously nerfed and have a quest to win it easily too.

Allods is a Pay2Win/Pay2Boost/Pay2Subscribetoaserverthatwillneverhaveanypopulation game. Whatever you want to call it its the same thing.You pick your level of commitment.

Some people play F2P without ever putting money in at all either because they're too young, too poor or too smart to do it.

Others pay the 85 euros a year to play on P2P server because that's what they can afford to spend on an MMO.

Others play on F2P and are cashshopping at different levels.

P2P isnt an option for the completely free players because 85 euros is too much to spend on a game. I imagine a lot of people on P2P are there because they want to be able to reach the top in PVP etc without putting in the kind of money that the top few % in F2P have. So content, luxury items etc aren't as important as having the chance to be considered good at the game they are playing.

Until January 2015 (patch 6.0) when I changed to my current job I was completely F2P and the idea of paying money each year to P2P was crazy to me. Since then I am a paying player and I spend wtf I want on allods which at the end of the year will be a fraction of what I spend on cheap Dutch beer and smokes. I'm going to estimate that I will spend 300 euros this year on game. Remember that I already have everything that I want from cashshop so I'm only buying new items that come up.

Soooo anyway I'm bored of these P2P vs F2P posts every few weeks. They normally just become propaganda posts for P2P players trying to convince F2P players to switch server. This is fine, but you have to realise that most people are already playing the version of Allods they want to be playing and can afford.

You'd be far better off putting your energy into advertising both versions of the game and hoping for new players to join P2P that way - it always feels to me that you're fishing in a dead pond trying to get people from the F2P to join.

To do this, I think you need to stop all this meaningless F2P vs P2P bs and look at campaigning to improve the game generally.

ATM for me the priorities would be:

1. Getting rid of the godawful lag in populated areas caused by the current version.

2. Changing the class mechanics/content/GCD to make the gameplay not completely suck.

I'd love some kind of extreme class change patch soon. As a healer my favourite role has been almost meaningless since 7.0. Concentration and Bloodlust do that job now and support engineers seem to be the most common healers in astral. My other love since 4.0 was paladin tanking which again hasn't been fun for me since 7.0 and I no longer play that class.

I'm leaving it at that - you all have your own opinions on what needs to improve. Work together and make love not drama :P
+1
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 1:30pm

it pretty much goes into that direction
you can expect full 8 + the other things from this permanent sale as "standard" now since every active player can afford them just by normal farming / for a small monthly price

...and at the end you even have this thing permanent
so its a cumulative activation like we have with patronage 5

a much better way than the 180day timed items that are gone after that
where I can farm for all of that? gold crystals rate is 2680 for 1 crystal....
plus if u calculate u need elixirs for bg plus golds to upgrade your maze plus golds for upgrade your gear
or u think we to spend 24/24 hours farming kingdom of elementals or boring astrals (game is just pay to play and win on f2p server)

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 1:45pm

The new items are kinda nice for people who were missing them. I'd even prefer if they went a bit further and just put old items into the cashshop as permanent additions, (temporary or non-temp) for a very cheap price, so people can pick them up whenever they want and not wait for sales.

Other things like Pat 5 and basic mounts should have in-game quests to complete. The ridiculous gems quest should be seriously nerfed and have a quest to win it easily too.

Allods is a Pay2Win/Pay2Boost/Pay2Subscribetoaserverthatwillneverhaveanypopulation game. Whatever you want to call it its the same thing.You pick your level of commitment.

Some people play F2P without ever putting money in at all either because they're too young, too poor or too smart to do it.

Others pay the 85 euros a year to play on P2P server because that's what they can afford to spend on an MMO.

Others play on F2P and are cashshopping at different levels.

Until January 2015 (patch 6.0) when I changed to my current job I was completely F2P and the idea of paying money each year to P2P was crazy to me. Since then I am a paying player and I spend wtf I want on allods which at the end of the year will be a fraction of what I spend on cheap Dutch beer and smokes. I'm going to estimate that I will spend 300 euros this year on game. Remember that I already have everything that I want from cashshop so I'm only buying new items that come up.

Soooo anyway I'm bored of these P2P vs F2P posts every few weeks. They normally just become propaganda posts for P2P players trying to convince F2P players to switch server. This is fine, but you have to realise that most people are already playing the version of Allods they want to be playing and can afford.

You'd be far better off putting your energy into advertising both versions of the game and hoping for new players to join P2P that way - it always feels to me that you're fishing in a dead pond trying to get people from the F2P to join.

To do this, I think you need to stop all this meaningless F2P vs P2P bs and look at campaigning to improve the game generally.

ATM for me the priorities would be:

1. Getting rid of the godawful lag in populated areas caused by the current version.

2. Changing the class mechanics/content/GCD to make the gameplay not completely suck.

I'd love some kind of extreme class change patch soon. As a healer my favourite role has been almost meaningless since 7.0. Concentration and Bloodlust do that job now and support engineers seem to be the most common healers in astral. My other love since 4.0 was paladin tanking which again hasn't been fun for me since 7.0 and I no longer play that class.

I'm leaving it at that - you all have your own opinions on what needs to improve. Work together and make love not drama :P

yup kissa I agree with u, they totally ruined classes...nobody was want to play psy now everyone is playing because is the strongest one, engineers not possible to kill them too because they just throw all mechanics out on one place and have insane heals...clerics are now dmg class and wardens from dmg class was go to healing class what is really sad... they need to reset all classes and balance them.

lag like a lag always is stick to allods online....

Friday, February 17th 2017, 1:08am

it pretty much goes into that direction
you can expect full 8 + the other things from this permanent sale as "standard" now since every active player can afford them just by normal farming / for a small monthly price

...and at the end you even have this thing permanent
so its a cumulative activation like we have with patronage 5

a much better way than the 180day timed items that are gone after that

where I can farm for all of that? gold crystals rate is 2680 for 1 crystal....
plus if u calculate u need elixirs for bg plus golds to upgrade your maze plus golds for upgrade your gear
or u think we to spend 24/24 hours farming kingdom of elementals or boring astrals (game is just pay to play and win on f2p server)

elixier = waste of gold, never buy it!
upgrade of maze = waste of gold, never do it!
resource management = top priority!!

game offers many ways to gain gold
if you care find a comfortable one

do maze gold, will earn you a lot...

Friday, February 17th 2017, 7:30am

learn first math then say something...not to think just with $$ or £ or euros, and your full cs and 13s in game....

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 8:41pm

<edited>

But on topic, I still can't see how people think P2P is a viable option in this already dead game only played by those who comeback with bought accounts or sit in Yasker or Novograd talking to people. No one new plays this game like this population is composed of old and semi older players like I just don't get why people complain about the lack of population I mean look at the game lol...there is no saving or changing this game

And I'll say this P2P was good when it was 1st released the lack of advertisement, lack of actual presence at all from the company in regards for making p2p known to the f2p player base or even the mmo community in general was just non-existent. On the side of the developers the server suffers from such a lack of actual QoL things compared to the f2p server is just insane. All things that make f2p easier could of been put into p2p for a price in gold or tokens earned from some sort of grinded skirmish or astral. They made the server just unappealing for a long term playtime. They could of provided the faster more p2p oriented mounts for tokens but instead gave us rhinos and shit birds that no one cared for (talking about 4.0 p2p, the only time p2p was actually worth it).

So all in all I don't see why any of you even try and email or post here hoping the stuck up Russian developers will hear your plea for a better game when the game is already dead and only stays up because whales provide them with thousands of dollars each strongbox sale here and in Russia.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Mar 2nd 2017, 5:14am) with the following reason: insult

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 10:39pm

learn first math then say something...not to think just with $$ or £ or euros, and your full cs and 13s in game....

elaborate; where is my logic broken...?

i wrote:

elixier = waste of gold, never buy it!
upgrade of maze = waste of gold, never do it!
resource management = top priority!!

game offers many ways to gain gold
if you care find a comfortable one

do maze gold, will earn you a lot...

so, what is better according to you?
buy elixiers, they are soooo valuable on the long run?
upgrade your maze, its totally worth it and wont get reset soon?
dont manage your resources, just buy a bit of that and a bit of that, will be alright....?

game offers only 1 way of earning gold....?
even those who try cant find a comfortable one?

and NEVER do mazes, they are not worth plundering?

come on, you can do better than just accusing me of bad math, i believe in you :)

Sunday, April 16th 2017, 9:44pm

i mount up my wraith and flash away into my freedom and only shout back ~Good bye Faggots~ while i go whereever i want :P

i lold

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Rate this thread