You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 1:47pm

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value

*REWORKED_THREAD*

-So those are the timed artifacts, which gives temporary items for 1 month for almost 0 cost (as you will get BOUNDED fragments in return):

The value that I'm talking about lies within those three;

((PLEASE note that you cannot get benefits of this if you have all the permanent parts of the corresponding Item, and also you'll have to wait for 30 days in order to get that value)).

1-) Fragile Great Mage's Diary:

Gives you 5 (1+1+1+2) Rubies for 30 days, after those 30 days you can redistribute all your Rubies on both builds for all reincarnations.

2-) Fragile Volume Of Sacrament:

Gives you 3 (1+2) Talent points for 30 days, after those 30 days you can redistribute all your Talent points on both builds for all reincarnations.

3-) Fragile Volume of Perfection:

Gives you 150 (30+30+30+60) Stats points for 30 days, after those 30 days you can redistribute all your Stats points on both builds for all reincarnations.

Well I guess that's it, hope it benefits you guys,
Titanium.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Blanks In Chat?

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "PunisherSy" (Feb 6th 2018, 2:19am) with the following reason: Reworked the thread, old ver: https://pastebin.com/Dah5SCxx

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 3:39pm

wonder if its still the case :) would be a great find !

Monday, February 5th 2018, 7:06pm

1. It works on all reincs which have additional stats/rubies etc. used and after time out you have less than already spent. If those additional rubies/stats are not assigned then there is no reset.
2. You can't use those temporary stuff if you already have bonuses from them. Doesn't matter if they are from perma or temporary ones.
3. It works only once a month after expiration and it's cost should to be calculated. If you want to use them only for reset purpose there is 1 month delay and some of them are more expensive than respec item. Most of them can help to fix builds though. Especially if you need to do it on several reincs.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 1:40am

1. It works on all reincs which have additional stats/rubies etc. used and after time out you have less than already spent. If those additional rubies/stats are not assigned then there is no reset.
2. You can't use those temporary stuff if you already have bonuses from them. Doesn't matter if they are from perma or temporary ones.
3. It works only once a month after expiration and it's cost should to be calculated. If you want to use them only for reset purpose there is 1 month delay and some of them are more expensive than respec item. Most of them can help to fix builds though. Especially if you need to do it on several reincs.

I think I'm aware of all of what you've listed above... were you summarizing ? and its an old thread but still useful,
( I've tried to reworked the thread in a proper way but the forum page crashed and I had to reload it and then I got frustrated and gave-up on reworking the thread in a proper way.)
but since people may still get use of this I'll work on it, also the values lies within the 2 birds in one stone, or actually 3 ... you get stuff you don't have, you save BC of the water of death and water of life ( if you don't have the permanent ones of-course), and saving up BC in overall.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Blanks In Chat?

Rate this thread