You are not logged in.

Friday, May 26th 2017, 1:08pm

Holy Ground Bug

So in the current patch notes it says the following:

"
  • Holy Ground is no longer cast independently of the overall cooldown. The ability basic damage has been increased by 38%. Casting it now costs 2 Canons of Light and 2 Canons of Purity. The cooldown duration is now 40 seconds for all levels.
"

Currently in game without 500 Swiftness and r3 and no rubies we have a 1m 24.6s (have a total of 60 swiftness from rubies and 20 stat buff

In the screen shot you can also see it takes 3 cannons of each not 2.

now with over 500 Swiftness and Light Crown Rubies we have 36.9s

in multiple russian videos i see paladins from this patch have 16s CD on holy ground with 500 swiftness and with 410/415 20s cd ours doesn't change this is a bug and on top of that the 3 cannons each is wrong. Please fix this issue. I will send a ticket as well!

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 12:01pm

The base cooldown is 1 minutes 30 seconds. Not the first time Allods messed up paladin class. I love playing as paladin, so please, fix this and stop future bugs.

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 4:52pm

Also do not forget that they are further in with their patches and so the cd maybe adjusted on ours in the future.

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 5:58pm

Now it is an issue of discrepancy. On patch note, it says 40s, but on tooltip, it is 1m30s.

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 3:22pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Holy Ground got nerfed further in a hotfix that our patch notes didn't cover, but our patch did include. This pushed up the cooldown on the skill and increased the number of canons required to 3/3.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 8:33am

String

Beginner

Holy ground

Waste of talents and rubies if ya ask me.pally went phys again and theres so much better choices to pick over this cannon eating skills.

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 4:55pm

Hey i did a full rundown of the pally class and my thoughts on it link will be below but i dont think pally went fully physical again nore do i think that holy grounds is a complete waste of talents and rubies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObI9WHdRUyA