Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

when i started this game these silly mechanics werent ingame any longer
but i heared from players which played longer than me about these things...

back these times, there wasnt an excange NPC either i heared
and yes the fear of death mechanic which cursed gear upon death was very unpleasent i guess
the incense from the candle gave a damagebonus (some pll today stil think it does, lol) but it is permanent regardless of the blessing now

these times would be considered pay to win too by me!

This game is not p2w

proof :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ZhBhD_X10&t=787s

f2p is only for smart ppl, same like in real life ppl who know how to multiple his monay be investing will never have problem with it, sadl fact is only 10-5% ppl can make f2p from his life

What steps you was made to make this game f2p for you ?

I

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xrade19« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

The game is totally pay to win. There is no questioning about it. People like Allods-Online player thing that if you are given the chance to farm gold over time and have same things as cash shopers, that makes Allods not p2w. Well, may be if the farming requires less time. What can do people who work? Farm the rest of the day, 6 hours per day, and have no social life? Sure.. I mean, just look this guy Penance. He is not skilled , but with cash shop, he can outmatch alone so many players , even 1vs 10 if needed. "Totally fair"

In allods ou can play on f2p or p2p so what is the problem ?

F2p is interesting because you can be the best even if you are a bad player. It' s a good idea to earn money, f2p lover's are customers, why ignore them ?? These people will not spend money on a competitive game so create a game for them -> f2p.

If you have trouble with f2p then go p2p !! That's why they have created the subscription server. + you can buy subscription by farming gold on f2p so it's fair enough.

Allods online best game ever for everyone !!!!!

The game is totally pay to win. There is no questioning about it. People like Allods-Online player thing that if you are given the chance to farm gold over time and have same things as cash shopers, that makes Allods not p2w. Well, may be if the farming requires less time. What can do people who work? Farm the rest of the day, 6 hours per day, and have no social life? Sure.. I mean, just look this guy Penance. He is not skilled , but with cash shop, he can outmatch alone so many players , even 1vs 10 if needed. "Totally fair"

if you are not willing to spend either time or money on a progressive game its natural you will be inferior to those who do
thats not a pay to win thing, if there would be no option to buy from itemshop farmers would still dominate
oh and those who dont want to farm would pay someone else to farm for him... at least allods is smart and takes this money itself

also this gam is NOT about fairness, its the complete opposite, its about gaining as much advantags as possible and turning battles as much unfair as possible so its more likely you can win
but when i think about it, actually it is somehow equal (fair) as all start with a new char... its up to the player what he does with his char...

powerful players are strong because of the high gearscore they have
the itemshop does not matter so much as gear does

try yourself, gear up to MAX (use teal hammers, do hard sector, do raids) and you will be able dominate
if this game would bring autogrp for hard sector it would be a lot better

I would rather play on russian servers where evreything is like 4x cheaper and bg pops up every minute, literally. Astral people, always full party. And JC, np, always 4 min waiting time.

cross-server pvp & astral would be good

U r naive. This is exactly why new server was created - becouse of PvP, so ppl can avoid players from New Frontier. Childish ppl. Much cute.

Quinz

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Makin 'em GAINS bro

• Nachricht senden

i do NOT share the opinion "when you can farm it its p2w"
why? because a good farmer will overreach a donator often....

It doesn't matter what you think the word 'p2w' means, the point is that the majority of people call a game 'p2w' when it's either impossible or very difficult/time consuming to acquire something that gives you an advantage, which can be acquired instantly from the cash shop.

You know this is the reason the majority of people call this game 'p2w', so why do you even try to argue against it?
If I say Allods is 'p2w', it's because for me, as a casual player with a daily job and other real life activities to tend to, it's
not possible to acquire the necessary cash shop items WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME. No one with a sane mind would start playing a game, knowing it would take maybe 3-6 years to acquire what someone else can get in 1 day.

You have to understand that the majority of people actually have a life outside the virtual world and don't have all that time to spend on a game like you may have. These people may want to be able to enjoy Allods without paying as well, but they simply can't because, I'll say it again; No one with a sane mind would start playing a game, knowing it would take maybe 3-6 years to acquire what someone else can get in 1 day.

Now that you know what people actually mean when they say 'p2w', please stop arguing against it, there's simply no point to it.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Quinz

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Quoted from "user_1104294"
The Cash Shop honestly isn't the reason people quit. Asee-Teph's rampant ganking + horribad death mechanics

Wasn't the cursed gear mechanic made so people would buy the scrolls from the CS to uncurse them? So in the end it is still related to the CS because people had to spend money everytime they died to uncurse their gear or they had to farm another piece.

Yes, this was exactly what happened. The p2w stuff started quite early, already way before Gipat patch. They had two major p2w things that completely ruined the game and decreased population by a lot. One was the cursed gear, which could at first only be un-cursed with items only acquirable from cash shop. The second one was incense, which also at first only could be acquired from cash shop.

I believe incense was the first thing, and that made a lot of people leave. Then they made it available from NPC and some players started coming back. Then they do the second major screw up which was the cursed gear.

They have made so many screw ups that most players have lost faith in this game already a long time ago.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

If I say Allods is 'p2w', it's because for me, as a casual player with a daily job and other real life activities to tend to, it's
not possible to acquire the necessary cash shop items WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME.
If you have that life you're talking about with daily job and all, why bother farming if you can simply buy all that stuff instantly from cash shop?

And if you can't afford it, then it's not a life you have, it's a low life. Which means you should start improving IRL prior to even considering playing video games.

These "I HAVE RL!!111" guys are so pathetic.

cross-server pvp & astral would be good

U r naive. This is exactly why new server was created - becouse of PvP, so ppl can avoid players from New Frontier. Childish ppl. Much cute.

why naive? its an OPTION means you dont HAVE to use it... naive is assuming bg will pop regularly on new server :)
so these who want to do BG could play together and those who fear the OVERPOWERED SUPERSTRONG ULTIMATE beasts (was that appropriate? :P) can queue forever

It doesn't matter what you think the word 'p2w' means,
but what you think matters a lot, right? come on, you can do better than that
i rather see the flaw that you dont understand what "Progressive gameplay" means
because for me, as a casual player with a daily job and other real life activities to tend to, it's
and as a "casualplayer" you are powerwise below "hardcoreplayers" in gameranking
its up to you how much time / money / effort you invest into your hobby "allods online" - a man reaps what he sows
if you have so much oher things to do i guess your state ingame doesnt matter so much anyway
not possible to acquire the necessary cash shop items WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME.
what is reasonable? if you play a progressive game the worst thing that can happen is beeing done within a few months, because this means the GAME IS OVER
why do you think i havent just bought EVERYTHING in this game...? i want something to achieve... the journey is its own reward

knowing it would take maybe 3-6 years to acquire what someone else can get in 1 day.
in every progressive game you can get everything with money
how? just buy an account, pay someone to play your account, whatever
do you complain about progressive games or itemshop now?
itemshop just means the money goes to the game instead of 3rd party farmers / levelers / whatever
thats how things run, for money you can have almost everything

You have to understand that the majority of people actually have a life outside the virtual world and don't have all that time to spend on a game like you may have
actually if you cant spend as much time on your hobbies as you would like its usually your own fault, you should consider getting a less time-intensive or better earning income then
- does this this sound as arrogant as your allegation with "no real life" nonsense?

here is a fitting quote
And if you can't afford it, then it's not a life you have, it's a low life. Which means you should start improving IRL prior to even considering playing video games.
if you tell them there are players which are successful in game AND in RL their world collides 8o
dont do it, its mean to do that :rolleyes:

but its funny how some playes still think just because you do well in an onlinegame you cant do well outside this onlinegame too...

These people may want to be able to enjoy Allods without paying as well, but they simply can't because, I'll say it again; No one with a sane mind would start playing a game, knowing it would take maybe 3-6 years to acquire what someone else can get in 1 day.
and because of that, ladies and gentlemen, we dont have 5000+ players... oh wait... we have... many of them are lowlevels playing regularly
(before anyone questions the numbers, you can find out these values yourself with addons, its not hard)

They had two major p2w things that completely ruined the game and decreased population by a lot. One was the cursed gear, which could at first only be un-cursed with items only acquirable from cash shop. The second one was incense, which also at first only could be acquired from cash shop.
this one is the only i agree with you
incense dmgbuff and cursed gear on death seemed to have a really bad impact on this game

If you have that life you're talking about with daily job and all, why bother farming if you can simply buy all that stuff instantly from cash shop?
either the game is not worth for him or he just talks
but i really like the attitude of players which are like " i dont want to farm, i dont want to donate, i dont want to play, but i want to be the king o the game"
and once this does not work they start complaining about "pay to win"

in another onlinegame i play, these players are simply called "Losers" by the community
funny thing is they dont leave the game because its too interesting apparently so it goes on like that all the time
but this doesnt matter anyway as its from another game (funny part is the progressionlevel there is MUCH lower than the one on allods)

why naive? its an OPTION means you dont HAVE to use it... naive is assuming bg will pop regularly on new server :)
so these who want to do BG could play together and those who fear the OVERPOWERED SUPERSTRONG ULTIMATE beasts (was that appropriate? :P) can queue forever

No, you were actually right. I was naive thinking that this would disrupt developers effort to help avoid NewFrontier state.. but I was half-way correct tho, becouse the same state of NewFrontier on a new server is unavoidable, and so there is no point of separating these two servers in skirmish activities.
In the other hand, this option WOULD actually disrupt developers intend to convict players that there is some kind of chance or new brighter beginning on the new server regarding to pvp (that is nonsence btw). Becouse this all bullcrappery about new server happens becouse of PvP, and becouse of people seeking for equal PvP... and so, dear A-O-P, developers will never alow cross-server PvP until the final server merge. Oh OH now its back again, this is why I called u naive in the first place ;)

I give it one year till states will be equal on both servers. But I would appreciate merge ASAP, becouse this new server hurts both servers.

Who is going to be the 1st hero with 13 runes and top cash-shop items, who will be the first segment of chain of destruction of this nonsence? Lets sit, observe, and pray.

yes ppl have different opinions on pay to win, like the one who wrote the entry you brought here

i do NOT share the opinion "when you can farm it its p2w"
why? because a good farmer will overreach a donator often.... its a curios situation when you write with players that tell you they have spent for example 1000$+ but they have less items than you

ultimately, in a progressive game its the players fault if he farms less than another player

when you can farm its no longer paying. so the p2w logic from your quote is entirely broken
(unless, of course, you consider the investition of time as as sort of payment, however we all pay then... so this thought is not relevant here although interesting since ofc its more efficient overall to farm 10.000 BC/hour in RL than farming 100 BC/hour in game - but we all know farmers do it for the lulz and not for REAL economic efficiency :P )

You forget that some people work and don't go to school 6 hours a day and sit the rest of the day in front of their private computer. This said, Allods is P2W. Say whatever you want with your bullsh**-arguments, everyone understood by now, that it only makes sense to you what you are saying. You get the people really upset by simply repeating your same rubbish argument over and over again: "I farmed all my gear in five years without paying a penny" - don't believe it is true though...

This is so stubborn, can't believe it. Please, stop arguing when you know you have no arguments. I know you will find a way to reply because you are one of those people that always needs to talk and talk and talk and go on peoples nerves. However, i will not answer to any reply from you since you will have nothing new to say.

In the name of fake Gods, please!...stop this discussion about game being or not being p2w!
I get A-O-P's point - everything takes time. There is nothing wrong about it, its even wwelcome. The thing is that this game does it wrong. The journey to the top is not enjoyable, in fact - end game is the most frustrating and boring part of the game. It has very lack of things to offer. Everything is automatic. End game lookslike a big empty lobby for ppl waiting in queue system for the right time to play pvp or pve. Daily routine boring-ass quests, battlegrounds, dead raids, teleports, battle mounts - how the frick is possible that the fastest mount gets the blink ability that makes it even more fast, making it the only viable true end game vehicle?? +This new nonsence server!
I know one more game that took the similar dirrection and it ruined it - WoW.

I feel like developers lost their mind!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »RedCatCZ« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

You forget that some people work and don't go to school 6 hours a day and sit the rest of the day in front of their private computer. This said, Allods is P2W.
Now I finally figured why ppl keep bringing up this argument about work :D They think it's a good excuse to suck in game.

Well, bad news here, your argument could actually work in the game without a cash shop, although you would still have to add that not only you have to go to work, but you also want to stay legit.

It doesn't work in Allods though: if you go to work, you should be able to catch up with farmers (or beat them even) using cash shop. If your work doesn't pay enough for you to use cash shop, this means you suck both in game and IRL. Sad story then.

You forget that some people work and don't go to school 6 hours a day and sit the rest of the day in front of their private computer. This said, Allods is P2W.
Now I finally figured why ppl keep bringing up this argument about work :D They think it's a good excuse to suck in game.

Well, bad news here, your argument could actually work in the game without a cash shop, although you would still have to add that not only you have to go to work, but you also want to stay legit.

It doesn't work in Allods though: if you go to work, you should be able to catch up with farmers (or beat them even) using cash shop. If your work doesn't pay enough for you to use cash shop, this means you suck both in game and IRL. Sad story then.

its good to see other people also understood how it works :love:

Quinz

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Why jump me like that? Did I hurt your feelings in some way?
My personal life has nothing to do with this discussion, I was simply just saying that someone with a daily job, maybe a family to take care of and other daily activities, might not have the same amount of time to spend on a game like someone who only goes to school, or is unemployed, or perhaps living alone and have no other hobbies or real life matters to tend to every day.

This is not uncommon, there are for sure generally more casual players in mmo's than hardcore players. Most people actually have other things in real life they rather spend time and money on than games. However, my point here is that even if you play casually, you may want to be able to play competitively. Allods is simply not a casual friendly game, thus many people call it 'p2w'. The definition of 'p2w' doesn't really matter in this case as long as you understand WHY people call it 'p2w'.

but what you think matters a lot, right? come on, you can do better than that

i rather see the flaw that you dont understand what "Progressive gameplay" means

Responding with snappy contradictions has no purpose, really. You will just keep the same conversation going on and on by finding arguments to every single thing. I simply tried to explain why people call the game 'p2w', and that there's no point in arguing against it every time, because your definition of 'p2w' is obviously not the same as everyone else. And frankly, no one cares what it means to you. We've seen it in every other thread in this forum already.

actually if you cant spend as much time on your hobbies as you would like its usually your own fault, you should consider getting a less time-intensive or better earning income then

- does this this sound as arrogant as your allegation with "no real life" nonsense?

It almost seem like you were offended by something? I didn't say anything bad about you or anyone else. I didn't say that my life is better than anyone else's. My only point was that people with other things going on in their lives may not have the same time to spend on the game, but they might still want to be able to play competitively.

This is possible in several other mmorpg's that are more casual friendly, where you can still be able to compete with the top players even if you're playing casually and spent little to no money. How is this possible you may ask? Well it's quite simple. They don't offer a ton of advantageous items in the cash shop, you have to actually play the game and participate in end-game content in order to acquire the items. So what's the difference from Allods you may ask? Easy, it's mainly two things:
1. It doesn't take 5 years. It's achievable within a reasonable time frame even for a casual player.
2. You actually do the same end-game content as everyone else and get the items as drops. You do the content which is supposed to be fun, instead of spending all the time on farming ridiculous amounts of gold in order to buy all these advantageous items.

"Why don't you just play one of the other games then?", one may ask. Well, myself I like many things about Allods as a game and think the game is unique in its own way. I want to be able to play Allods casually, but still competitively, like I can in many other games.
"Why don't you just spend money on the game then", one may ask. Simple, I don't value games enough to spend my RL money on it. I can donate some money to a game if I really like it, that's not an issue, but it's different with Allods because you really have to pay a ridiculous amount in order to be competitive.
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch

i did not take any personal offence, its OK to me personally having a salty discussion
however its rude in general and not necessary to write in this style here, after all wer are still some sort of community and should not try to debase each other this way (also i think less ppl will care to take part in a conversation if they might feel offended)

so if the option of improving the char so much is unpleasent to you, why you dont you play on subscription-server then?
doing only a few rounds astral every day will get you maximum competitive there :P