You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 8:20am

Can't enter the game

Hello
When i click Play the game immediatly closes , i tried everything i disabled the firewall and redownload it more than 5 times and updated the drivers and i tried everything being said in the forums yet nothing helps , still the same , i click play , the game launches yet closes immediatly .

Any solution ? , it's been like that for more than a year and i still can't play

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 9:52am

Quinz

Intermediate

No error message when the game closes?
Have you allowed Allods in your AV program? Make sure you allow the whole Allods folder.
Also make sure you close any (unnecessary) background applications.

Another thing to try is to change compatibility settings on the client application.
Also, with some games it's possible to configure the resolution in the launcher or in the config file before starting the game, and if the resolution is incorrectly configured it may not be able to launch the game. I don't know if this is possible with Allods though but worth looking into.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 1:53pm

kill all process "my.com.exe" and related

go to \Allods Online\bin and use "Launcher.exe" <- thats the normal launcher which usually works without problems

still doesnt work? download direct x 9.0c - helps incase you cant start because of missing dinput driver for the (unused) gamepadsticksupport they added

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 7:47am

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 11:48am

Quinz

Intermediate

Have you tried to reinstall the game? If not, I suggest you do that first.
If none of the other possible solutions I provided worked, I'm afraid I have no more advice right out of my head. You should submit a support ticket if you haven't already.

Also, what's your PC hardware specs? Make sure you have at least the recommended specs to run the game.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch