You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 2:22pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Boost: Million Sale - 16/12/16

Dear Sarnaut,

Welcome to the Million-Sale! We're happy to announce that a special Premium Crystal pool, courtesy of Goblin Banker, will now be used to enhance all crystal purchases by 30%!

Unlike most sales or events, this one doesn't end on a set date. Instead, it will be tied directly to how many Premium Crystals remain in the Bonus Pool, which you can view at any time via the main page of our website. Once this meter fills up to 100% (ie. we run out of bonus crystals), the event will end - so don't miss out on this whopping 30% bonus boost!

EVENT NOTES
• A crystal boost is now live, giving all crystal purchases 30% extra via Premium Crystals.
• Bonus premium crystals are taken from a special premium pool, represented by a meter on the main page.
• Once the meter fills up to 100% (ie. we run out of bonus crystals), the event will end.
• The final purchase that ends this event will still receive the full 30% bonus even if the bonus amount exceeds the number of remaining bonus crystals.

Looking to treat yourself or stock up for the holidays? The Million-Sale is the perfect opportunity to get the crystalline edge you need to make your dreams come true!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Dec 16th 2016, 11:43am)

Friday, March 4th 2016, 12:11pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

How does it work? Does the bonus crystals come in delay?

I topped up, received the crystals worth the money spend but no bonus whatsoever... the bonus should have been 3k crystals. Do I need to send a ticket to support?
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, March 4th 2016, 1:09pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Quoted

@Gwiniel:
Indeed, there is a small delay as this isn't handled the same way as a raw purchase. In short, no ticket should be required. The bonus is typically provided within an hour of purchase.

Regards,
Mhul

Friday, March 4th 2016, 3:20pm

VashBOG™

Intermediate

"Small delay" I haven't received my bonus at least 5 times in the past year or so ^_^
"Send a ticket" I did, so did groot I believe, response to mine was basically "we are looking into it" and was labeled "done". (Never got the "extra" tho.)

Friday, March 4th 2016, 3:29pm

IAmGroot

Professional

$200 is 1% so this is over in $20,000.

With that being said, I made a purchase at work just now, I won't be home for another 7+ hours...if my crystals aren't in my account by then I'm going to raise hell as there is always delay, sometimes up to 45m, but if it takes more than 7 hours...whoa man.

Friday, March 4th 2016, 4:00pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Quoted

@Gwiniel:
Indeed, there is a small delay as this isn't handled the same way as a raw purchase. In short, no ticket should be required. The bonus is typically provided within an hour of purchase.

Regards,
Mhul
Thanks ^^ Received the bonus crystals :) Took around 3 hours.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Rate this thread