Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

28. 03. 2016, 20:20

Dadoxd

Débutant

• "Dadoxd" started this thread

Travail: Student

• Envoyer un message privé

Panoramic Screenshots

I'm getting some fun trying to create this panoramic screenshots! Hope you like them!

if you like this, watch them on a more powerful level here => http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…&threadID=10428
Dadoxd (70) Healer Imp.
Dadodx (65) Mage Imp.
Conocon (70) Warden Imp.

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Dadoxd" (30.03.2016, 19:54)

29. 03. 2016, 01:50

Pochtron

Disciple

Travail: Quitted

Very nice shots ! Try some in Kirah, up the dragon cave ? Irdrich might give some good results too given the sky is awesome there.

29. 03. 2016, 02:18

Hello,

Nice ! I like the Yasker Tower one.
I made some panoramas some time ago too :
One from Kirah :

One from Asee Teph :

And other places, i have an album on our FR guild portal.

You can also add them on the EN Guild Portal :)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

29. 03. 2016, 02:19

Aionwen

Disciple

helloo
could u make some panoramics from nezeb? i really like nezeb, especially the tower from outside and the area around, i wished theyll put all necessary npcs there too.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

29. 03. 2016, 10:30

Dadoxd

Débutant

• "Dadoxd" started this thread

Travail: Student

helloo
could u make some panoramics from nezeb? i really like nezeb, especially the tower from outside and the area around, i wished theyll put all necessary npcs there too.

I have take the screenshots from the outside of the tower, i will post them as soon i have render them in a panoramic view :P

Hello,

Nice ! I like the Yasker Tower one.
I made some panoramas some time ago too :
One from Kirah :

One from Asee Teph :

And other places, i have an album on our FR guild portal.

You can also add them on the EN Guild Portal :)

Nice Shots Gladia, and ty for the hint, i have add some of them on the guild portal ^^

Very nice shots ! Try some in Kirah, up the dragon cave ? Irdrich might give some good results too given the sky is awesome there.

Thank you! i am trying the one from dragon cave, as for irdrich it's difficult cause the program i use to make the panoramic view goes out crazy if there is too much light/things in movement, and irdrich have that big green circle rotating in the sky XD
Dadoxd (70) Healer Imp.
Dadodx (65) Mage Imp.
Conocon (70) Warden Imp.

Noter cette discussion