You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 12:53am

Why its a bad idea to buy from the goldseller

Why its a bad idea to buy from the spamming goldseller in worldchat even if you "do not get caught" by my.com

as we have goldseller-spam again in worldchat some players might feel the temptation to "try" it, but it would be good to keep in mind:

1 - this might get your account blocked (as my.com does not tolerate buying virtual currency from 3rd parties)
2 - thegoldseller has the reputation of beeing fraudent (so even if your account WOULD not get blocked you still have gained nothing and only wasted money)

for more info read this:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/238960/dis…46715635655899/

(they ask for account login & password it seems; this means they can login and do whatever they want with your account, for example deleting runes, mounts, or even the whole char, just for the lulz)

and this:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/mmose.com

(they dont deliver anyway)

i dont think censoring the name of it is reasonable as its spammed in worldchat every few minutes anyway

also, if you missed it read this official announcement from my.com
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…&threadID=10682

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 21st 2016, 3:32pm) with the following reason: shorten title

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 8:44am

Nice initiative, thanks :)

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 3:30pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Are there actually people who don't realize this? Buying from gold sellers is like trusting in that Nigerian Prince. You're gonna have a bad time.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 3:49pm

:D :D :D
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 4:12am

Are there actually people who don't realize this? Buying from gold sellers is like trusting in that Nigerian Prince. You're gonna have a bad time.

while it SHOULD be common sense it is not as it seems...
there were ppl who even admitted on the forums they bought gold from the goldseller and then got suspended

(it seems the goldseller was "fluid" in past, then went "bankrupt" meanwhile and now is trying to find a few idiots who are willing to believe him because of his past reputation
i read somewhere the whole businessmodel was based on stolen creditcards and the goldsellerservice was an attempt of washing money, i dont know details however and dont care enough to do further research)

yeah nigerian prince emails are a well comparison lol :D

Rate this thread