You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 5:25am

idunno93

Beginner

• "idunno93" started this thread

Cannot tab out of game while in full-screen mode

Whenever I try to ALT+TAB out of the game to minimize it, the game instantly maximizes again. This happens continuously which results in me being unable to minimize the game during full-screen mode.

My only solution to this is change the game to window mode, do whatever I had to do with the game minimized and then switch it back to full-screen mode. The problem comes when it's only to check a chat or change channels in a voice servers or something really simple. I could normally do this really quick in a matter of seconds. What I have to do now is move my character into a safe location, change the options, check, change back options, etc. which I can't really do all the time.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it? I really hope I'm not stuck with this forever ;(
Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.
- Frank Leahy

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 12:52pm

ALT + ENTER = change fullscreen / windowmode without going into options

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 7:20pm

idunno93

Beginner

• "idunno93" started this thread

ALT + ENTER = change fullscreen / windowmode without going into options
u da mvp

(still wanna know if there's a fix ._.)
Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.
- Frank Leahy

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 8:33pm

good it helped
(i do not have this problem, for me it works like before)

Rate this thread