You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 3:22pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Tropical Atoll - 01/06/16

Dear Sarnaut,

It's time to flip open a deck-chair and enjoy a relaxing trip to the beautiful Tropical Atoll, a place of relaxation, mini-games, sun, fun, and rum!

Need directions? Simply click the Tropical Atoll Symbol on the bottom left of the screen and choose “Go There” to be directed to the respective NPC in your capital city.

Don’t forget to bring some Anniversary Coins in order to travel to the island, as the ticket has a 30 minute cooldown! If you can’t wait to get to the Tropical Atoll, feel free to purchase a travel voucher in the item mall for 2 Crystals.

Prepare for thrilling Crab Races, compete with others in Karah-Oki, mix and drink your very own cocktails, and join in the Hula! These fun events will earn you special shells that can be used as currency to buy mount skins, costumes and other special vanity items!

From the 1st of June until the 1st of September, the rainless paradise that is Tropical Atoll will be open to everyone, so don't miss out!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Jun 3rd 2016, 3:48pm)

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 4:15pm

Spent all day farming 1000 shells for the griffon, bought it, used it, and didn't know that if I had another griffon this one would become just a skin, so I got stuck with the same mount I had, with 9,88 speed. best day ever, i think i'll delete the game and kill myself

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 7:47pm

thats unfortunate
but in general i think its very generous that new players get such a great mount for free
i was surprised when i saw it
good memories came back, i got my 1st mount (tropical atoll horse) also from there :)

Saturday, July 9th 2016, 4:39pm

The agent to get to tropical atoll is gone?, no way to enter

to verify I cant find the one in the empire on the location it should be, The league one I can find

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_9308033" (Jul 9th 2016, 6:46pm)

Saturday, July 9th 2016, 5:54pm

Spent all day farming 1000 shells for the griffon, bought it, used it, and didn't know that if I had another griffon this one would become just a skin, so I got stuck with the same mount I had, with 9,88 speed. best day ever, i think i'll delete the game and kill myself

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…&threadID=11095

its late, but this is related

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 11:19am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…&threadID=11095

its late, but this is related
Interesting. And no notice or a guide included about it anywhere. That's a nasty mistake from Allods. So it means, if I want to update my old horse and wolf to a faster one, I need to first delete them and buy them anew from Atoll. And grind the shells required (again).

Will it work anymore since I've already bought the horse and wolf once years ago and thus have the skin already?
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, July 11th 2016, 9:50am

the answer to your question is yes

its a pity this is not documented anywhere :pinch:

in my case, i had the horse from tropical atoll already (when i started this game it was my 1st mount)
when i wanted to get the skin i noticed the fast speed of the mount all the other players around me had
by inspecting i confirmed my assumption this mount has been buffed

i also have a griffon Rank 3
the one from tropical atoll is Rank 5

the description told me i would only get the colorpattern by using the item i can buy from the merchant
i was afraid of losing the old colorpatterns i had for these mounts so i decided to do nothing

then i was told the colorpatterns wont be lost and i decided to trust this informaton, and it worked as i was told

in the end i decided to get the wolf & horse Rank 5 but i stayed with the griffon Rank 3 so i can still share a good mount with new disciples i might get (rank 5 cant be shared)

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 11:33pm

Aionwen

Intermediate

Spent all day farming 1000 shells for the griffon

mmhm, u prolly did something wrong. i needed just 90mins to get it. beside the casttime is 3secs, this is imo the best free offer from allods ever.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 11:40pm

freestile

Professional

wtf Aionwen? 1000 shells in 90mins?? it's 11 shells/min how is that possible ?(

Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 1:12am

just take the pearldiverquest, get on mount and drive rounds under water
put the hotkey for collection of the item on some comfortable key and keep pressing it (or set key to autofire, even more comfortable)
we all 3 have lightningbolt, this makes it a LOT faster as it can swim & dive :)

once bag is full with pearls return to npc,do accept / hand in spam and once bag is empty repeat
unneeded items can be exchanged for more shells at NPC (but careful to not give away all the transformation items, i give 1 of them to bank before i sell it to prevent losing them)

its really fast :)

and i agree this is a great free offer, such a fast mount
even without lightning its a good & still fast option

Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 8:41am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Even by swimming you can collect around 600 shell per hour, if you happen to have a quiet moment without having much competition.

Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 12:28pm

freestile

Professional

ok thx guys ;)
thought i'm a bit annoyed of the fact that i love to farm but it seems that i always find the way to be he last person to know the best farming method -_-

Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 2:49pm

Aionwen

Intermediate

farmin fast, late at night it was nearly 250 shells/20mins.
i wouldnt farm 1000 shells with my char ownin the lighting, i did it swimmin with twinks.
its easy, u take the pearldiverquest and starts collecting pearls until ur bag is full, u will get shells and shelllgifts as bonus, then u return and complete as many quests as u have pearls, voilà.
i had competition by several swimmers at this time so u would be even faster in the empty sea. there are several routes u could swim but the fastest is the short circle in the southwest, neeply, where all try to make their rounds, there are some shells in short distance in rows, u just have to swim clockwise and then right after the first big pylon to begin with the new round when the first shells are respawnin.
and i did not exchanged items, i throught them away, so u could be even faster!
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Friday, July 15th 2016, 1:05am

I cant find npc to go tropical atoll, even following the automatic movement to him. The event has ended or is just a bug?

Friday, July 15th 2016, 8:35am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I cant find npc to go tropical atoll, even following the automatic movement to him. The event has ended or is just a bug?
Probably a bug since the event should last till September 1st. Someone else mentioned about the missing npc on Empire faction before as well.

Edit: Yep, League npc is were it should be but Empire npc is gone.
Edit 2: Submitted a ticket.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Jul 15th 2016, 9:20am)

Friday, July 15th 2016, 9:37pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Support has fixed the problem and the Tropical Atoll npc is back on Empire as well.

Rate this thread